Chinese-Forums

CNY Offers: 30% off Skritter for a year

roddy

As part of the current round of Chinese New Year offers (and at the moment the final one, unless anything else comes through . . . ) I'm happy to announce a whopping 30% off learn-to-write-Chinese site Skritter - for up to a full year.

The offer is valid for new Skritter users, and gives you access to a discounted rate of $6.95 per month (rather than $9.95) for the following 12 months.

Payment is month-to-month so there's no need to commit to the full year.

You can even stop and restart the subscription and still enjoy the discounted rate within the twelve months from your first payment.

To get the discounted rate, use the voucher code 'chineseforums'

• 1 month later...

How do I get this discount?

Maybe I couldn't figure out how to get this discount because it has expired, but there did not seem to be a place to enter the discount code until after my credit card would be charged. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I get this discount code?

OK this is really annoying. I only signed up for Skritter three days ago and didn't know about this discount. Now it seems I can only input this voucher code if I create a new account? 'chineseforums' is not accepted in the 'use coupon' section. :(