Chinese-Forums

i am a CSC scholarship student who is going to study at HIT next year

soviettoek

• New Members

ni hao. i am a csc scholarship student who is going to study at Harbin Institute of Technology next year. i would like to know some infomation about the living condition in HIT dormitory. i also heard about the A13 dormitory, i want to know if we can live in the single room alone.How can we should in order that we can live in a single room at A13 dormitory? if anyone can tell me about this,i will be very grateful.thanks in advace.... ;)

• 1 month later...

You can get single rooms both at No. 13 and No.6, but their number is pretty limited, so I suppose it would be a good idea to call well in advance and let them know about your wishes ;-).

As for chosing between 6 and 13 - 13 is much much bigger, with all its advantages (more action going on) and disadavantages (a lot noisier).

• 4 months later...

Normally you can arrive early. First come first serve. Sometimes this does not work. HIT does not promise a single room while they promise a double dorm. A 13 dorm has few single dorms. You can also pay for a double dorm for yourself when some students move out in 2-4 weeks after the semester starts. This autumn semester HIT dorms are not enough so that some students had to live a nearby hotel for some time. So you have sort out your dorm in advance.