Chinese-Forums

關於輸入方法的問題

marcopolo79

各位網友,

我想請問,微軟XP作業系統(繁體版)有沒有五筆字型輸入的選項?我本來是在大陸學的,後來遷到台灣,覺得使用注音符號來打字比碰到牆壁還痛苦, :wall 比一隻便秘的烏龜還慢!:cry:

謝謝各位,

Adam

Hey,

Does anybody know if it's possible to install the 5 Stroke input method for PC's running Windows XP Traditional Chinese Edition? All I have now is Microsoft PinYin and 全拼. I'm slower than a constipated tortoise when I have to type using the bopomofocked up input method. I personally perfer 5 stroke, and would rather use it, if possible.

thanks,

Adam

沙发

五笔其实很难学,不如拼音好。拼音可以不用注音的,建议使用“微软输入法”或者“智能ABC输入法”。

----------------

沙發,

五筆其實很難學,不如拼音好。拼音可以不用注音的,建議使用“微軟輸入法”或者“智能ABC輸入法”。

謝謝您的回應,用拼音來打字打得很順,只不過我個人認爲五筆字型的好處在于我可以邊打字邊學習漢字的結構與筆劃次序,不然恐怕下一次落筆我所寫的字都會弄得亂七八糟(寫字的話十有八九會使用電腦).

Adam

Hey, thanks for your response. I agree, PinYin is definitely the easiest, it's just that I think 5 stroke is a better learning tool because I can study and memorize the stroke order while typing. I fear that next time I actually have to write something by hand my characters will get all messed up (If I write, 95% chance it'll be using the computer).

佩服呀,你居然会五笔!!!

我想学了多少年也没学会呢,只能用傻乎乎的拼音输入.我是知道五笔比拼音类的好太多了,还是努力找找五笔的输入吧,没道理学过了五笔再退回来用拼音.

skylee,在Chat and Language Exchange里给你的留言你看到了吗???

誇獎ㄟ,沒甚麼佩服的,

skylee,在Chat and Language Exchange里给你的留言你看到了吗???

我怎麼找都找不到你/妳提出的留言,它究竟在哪裡?

Cutty, I can say without reservation that there is nothing admirable about the way I type Chinese. Where exactly is the message you mentioned that skylee posted? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanx,

Adam

cutty, 看到了. But I think I am entitled to my own opinions, just like you are entitled to yours. :wink:

Adam, it is in the sticky "the introduce yourself topic". I said it was difficult to type Chinese, cutty said it was not necessarily so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

樓主大概對注音不太懂吧,當然會很痛苦,不過台灣的中文輸入法有很多,你可以按你所需要的學習去找你要的輸入法,目前台灣常用輸入法有倉頡、嘸蝦米、自然...你可以斟琢你的情形,去學你認為比較容易上手的輸入法。

If you want to get traditional characteres using pinyin, one method is to use the Chinese Version of MSWord. You can type in symplified characters, then convert. This is what I use for typing long pieces like summaries, but it doesn't pick up every character (i.e. 采 will remain as 采 and not be converted into 採). If you are a student in Taiwan, you should be able to get the Chinese version of MSWord, as well as other software, from the university you are associated with. My friend somehow had pinyin input for traditional characters with his computer running the English version of XP, but the vocabulary that was associated with it was limited and based on Mainland usage.

in_lab: I don't know about previous versions of Windows, but you can definitely use the MS IME in Windows XP to type traditional characters in pinyin.

Here's how to do it in XP... it may be the same (or similar) in Windows 2000:

Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Language tab -> click Details... -> add Chinese (Taiwan) with the Microsoft New Phonetic IME 2002a to the list of installed languages if you have not already done so -> select the Microsoft New Phonetic IME 2002a from the list and click Properties... -> Keyboard Mapping tab -> select HanYu Pinyin and click OK.