Chinese-Forums

Can you buy exercise balls in china?

Quakebum

I know this is kind of a odd question, but can you purchase exercise balls in qingdao ?

http://www.amazon.com/TKO-Anti-Burst-Fitness-Ball/dp/B000FH2W4A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1300808411&sr=8-4

I'm looking for atleast 75mm. If not, I can bring on the plane, but if I can purchase one, I'd rather not waste the weight/space.

I know this is kind of a odd question, but can you purchase exercise balls in qingdao ? ... I'm looking for atleast 75mm. If not, I can bring on the plane, but if I can purchase one, I'd rather not waste the weight/space.

They can be bought in China, almost certainly in Qingdao. I've seen them in many Chinese cities from south to north. They are not just exercise equipment for gyms, but are commonly used in sauna sex rooms.

• Like 1

Why are you thinking about medicine balls? I can think of a few uses of an inflated exercise ball, but none for medicine balls. Why not try Taobao?

http://s.taobao.com/search?loc=%C7%E0%B5%BA&q=%B7%C0%B1%AC%BD%A1%C9%ED%C7%F2&bcoffset=1

Edit: Never mind, I don't want to know kongli.

• Like 1

Sure you're thinking of medicine balls?

It's possible we have a terminology confusion. I think he meant inflated exercise ball. Here's the wording from the Amazon ad to which the original poster referred in his query. He said 75 mm, but I'm guessing he meant 75 cm.

Amazon.com Product Description

Ideal for yoga and fitness classes, the TKO anti-burst fitness ball helps you increase your flexibility while strengthening and toning your muscles--especially your core.

The 75-centimeter ball features a durable anti-burst construction, with a soft rubber surface that supports and cushions your body. The ball is perfect for ab exercises, stability and balance workouts, and even as a replacement for a flat bench for chest and shoulder presses. Easy to maintain and clean, the fitness ball comes with a hand pump and instructional wall chart.

Product Description

Perfect for yoga and fitness classes, fitness balls help increase flexibility while strengthening and toning muscles. Our fitness balls feature anti-burst construction and are easy to clean. Includes hand pump and instructional wall chart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details

Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 29.5 x 29.5 inches ; 3.5 pounds

These are exactly what I've seen employed in the private "sporting" rooms of saunas and bordellos.

• Like 1

Just google "exercise ball sex". But not from work. I could tell you, but I think you'll have more fun to discover on your own. Plus, if I say any more, I'm running the risk of a nasty PM from roddy....

[Oh, the other comments that went through my mind....]

im looking for the exercise ball for working on the computer.

I took a look yesterday at some of the stores across from the provincial stadium and gymnasium here in Kunming 云南省体育馆 on 东风东路. Most places selling exercise equipment have them. They are not at all difficult to find. I would imagine that to be the same situation in Qingdao. You should not have to transport one from home.

I agree, it's a detriment if you're slouching on the ball, but if you can sit on it with good posture for portion of your day, it will help to strengthen your lower back and improve your posture. Personally, I feel I have more energy when I'm sitting on the ball.