Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2011

turkeylegs

Thank You Blondee!

The funny thing that today my status is 录取通过 again:)...

I know that I am "on a list" of CSC language students in Chingqing University. But I don't believe anything until I have the admission letter in my hand:)

I really hope that You will know the results soon!

What do you think about writing to the University and ask about your status?

@Marrieta

Wow.. It will frustated me if i were you.

But since you already had backup uni. I suppose that wont be a problem for you

Yes, the only thing i'm waiting for now is the admission letter. Who knows, it will coming suddenly =)

I have tried contacted the university before, and because I dont have any HSK certificate ZJUT said they cant pass my name to Hanban as a receiver of scholarship.

Currently i'm waiting whether hanban will pick my 2nd alternative university, which Hebei Uni. =)

It's very strange that the status can change so quickly. So it means that this status doesn't actually shows whether you have been accepted by a chinese university??

Today I also received "录取通过", but I'm not sure after your words if it's the truth :) :) Because in the middle of June my status changed from "审批中" into "录取未通过". After that I had on this web site "审批中" again, but for another university. Then the status was trasformed into "录取未通过". And today, after I had wrote to Hanban in Chinese to ask them what happens, I saw that the status was this time "录取通过".... Maybe I should wait now until next week to see if there will be a change for a 5th time, before asking the chinese accepting university about my case :) :)

• New Members

Hello there,

anyone having still no results yet? or the 审批中 means I'm out? I just would like to know for sure.

The confucius institute at my home country does not have information on the winners either, they say applicants should wait for answers from the university... On top of that they made a pre-selection and they would not let us know who they chose as candidates... :(

@Blondee

Thank you for your good wishes! My name was posted to Chonngqing University's website CSC list, so I am almost sure;)

I really hope that you will get the results soon!

@Konstantin V.

Your case is very "funny".I thought that the final results arrived until the 20th of June.... But I wrote to my first choice university and they responded that: "please wait for the final results"... So I really don't know what is the final deadline, but maybe the university neither....

@Ficuskinky

Have you tried writing to the University directly?

@SLA

:S When is the summer university supposed to start?

My status is still 录取通过 to Sichuan University, but unfortunately my classmate's permanently 录取未通过 to Yuyan. I know that Sichuan University will notify the successful candidates via email, and the admission letter must be arrive in July.

I wish good luck to everybody!

@Marietta

BLCU's summer program which I stated as my first choice starts July 28. And I need at least one week in order to get a visa. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do but wait.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hi, SLA. We are on the same boat. I was contacted by one organization that held the HSK test in my country. They said that, due to my HSK score, I will get a scholarship to study in China for 4 weeks. And the last time they contacted me was the middle of last month. So far, no further information has been informed. Since my class will start in September (maybe late of July) I can't help wondering if there was something wrong happened.

@Mrs.Almost

Which university did you apply to? Is it for a 4-week summer program?

@Mrs.Almost

Sorry, I hadn't read your previous posts. So it is a 4-week summer program. Congratulations!! :) Which university are you going to?

@SLA

Thank you so much. Originally, they arranged me to study at Liaoning Normal University. But today they told me that I would go to Changchun University of Science and Technology. Maybe I can't manage to go to study there because I still have a lot of work to do this month. :unsure:

I have managed to log in, the problem turns out to be like this: the code in your application form and in the email that confucius institute sent you sometimes are not the same, maybe due to font error in my case. the one in the application form is correct. Mrs.Almost, you may suggest your friends to check it out.

By the way, I am accepted to study MTSOL in Xiamen University. Anyone going there too?

• New Members

Hi guys,

Vuong Moc - can you write what is the difference in emails and application form? I can't log as well to the result page: http://ci.chinese.cn/BasicSystem/Confucius/ScholarshipSelect.aspx

I see no difference between username and application number in the application form and email from CIS.

Few days ago I sent an email the university which I chose (one year scholarship) and they wrote me "sorry, you are not on the accepted list", so I am fed up, because I passed HSK level 2 with very good mark. After this email I lost my faith in all this CIS initiative, but here I see you write that people have problems with logging on the website too. And maybe my second option will be accepted or they will choose some other Uni because I agreed to "accept the Institutions suggested by the CI Headquarters". So keep the faith, but it's all too late... this all stuff should be done in March-April, so one can prepare everything.

I just received an e-mail from Qingdao University (to which I never applied) welcoming me to their 4-week summer program STARTING JULY 16!!!! There's absolutely no way that I can arrange my visa and get there on time! Does this mean that I'm losing my chance for a scholarship? Or should I wait to receive e-mails for other universities? I am so confused...