Chinese-Forums

What emule server to download TV in China?

nsbane

I am starting on watching a Chinese tv show as part of your Grand First Episode Project (I'm watching 奋斗). I know I can stream the shows using any number of sites of software, such as PPS, but I really prefer to download because the subtitles are much clearer.

I was able to download the first episode using emule, but the 2nd and 3rd are not downloading at all. Is there a server you all use in China? I'm currently living in Gansu. The two default servers I use are IP:Port: 212.63.206.35:4242, and IP:Port: 88.191.228.66:7111. I'm thinking that maybe people in China use different servers. Any help here? I know emule is slower that torrents, but these files haven't downloaded anything in the last week.

copy this link into your browser's adress bar and press enter to let your edonkey client automatically add the server to its list:

ed2k://|server|no1.eserver.emule.org.cn|8080|/

i think that's the official very.cd server. that said, i suppose you know www.verycd.com? try searching for emule-links there and download while being connected to the server i just mentioned. i could get pretty much everything there.

• New Members

Does anyone have any more suggestions apart from gougou.com ?

I have the same problem as the original poster but I am located in the UK and can‘t access gougou. Only the first episode of 奋斗 will download on eMule.