Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

Hi Brian

I sent my application to each universities because some other friends suggest me to do so (they have got scholarship in previous year). Anyway, I've called the school today and know that: I am late for 1 school, refused by one another and my document got lost in the last university. What a day!

I wonder if it is because I don't have HSK 6 yet. Can I apply for the same university with HSK next year? Thank you

I dont mind the info on individual countries, i find it pretty interesting and the information somewhat useful. I have applied for a scholarship aswell and like these two men i am very nervous about the application and the fact that along the way the application might be rejected. I send my application through the embassy in Jamaica

Sorry to hear what happened to your application Voung Mac. I think you should probly apply thru your embassy next year as they would review your documents and tell you whats missing before they send it off to CSC

Regards

@@ RaMek Thanks for your appreciation..i agree with you by sharing Individual application and country vise procedure may help others and by this way we can understand education systems of various countries.

• Like 2

@Vuong Moc

We don't know exactly how applicants are selected, but if your program requires a certain HSK score then you need to provide all required documentation. You may only apply once a year.

• Like 1

@ramek

Where did it tell you on the website that your application was being reviewed? I'm guessing it's on the Home page where it says: "Your currunt status:

Application form has been already submitted."

I'm just curious because this status for me has remained unchanged and I'm not sure if my application made it to Beijing okay.

Yes thats what most people says I guess they update some and not some mine was saying that the application has already been submitted for the longest while now then the other day it just changed. I applied from February thats pretty awhile back so i don't know whats what or how they select whose profile to update

I have also contacted the universities and they told me that they have not yet received my application.. :D

Please clarify : they have not received only your application or any application concerned with CSC ?

• Like 1

Each university told me that it depends when your application has been submitted to the China Scholarship Council.Once it has been reviewed there it will be sent to the ministry of Education in China and then finally to the universities.

one of them told me that they have not received any scholarship application..so the selection has not yet been made by the university!