Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

@doodling and other American applicants

The Chinese Embassy in DC sent me this email last year when my application was successful:

"Dear Candidate,

Congratulations! You have got the Chinese Government Scholarship. Please email me back to confirm your MAILING ADDRESS asap. The acceptance package(including your acceptance notice and visa form) will be sent out in ordinary mail next week after I get your feedback.

If I don't get your feedback, I will mail it to your permanent address on the application form."

@ Helios

Congratulations!!!

Another positive result for Helios.... Wishes you best of luck.. Also pray for us and other members..

Hope to see you soon in china...???? Please confirm in which university u got CSC Scholarship????

@Zhilong

Thank You I am really looking forward to it, I suppose it's gonna be more complicated, because I applied trough the EU China Mission.

@ Abdul Sattar

Last year, about 10 of my friends, whose application was accepted by the host university, and forwarded to CSC all received the scholarship!

One of my classmates also applied to Kunming, he is not in this forum, but I know that he wrote an e-mail to the University about his application yesterday, and they haven't replied yet.

@ Awais Kazi

You are just simply ignored if you didn't get the scholarship. Did you applied directly to the Universities? If Yes, I think You can ask them directly. If not the "recommending institute" (usually the Chinese Embassy in your country) puts the results somewhere (Leastwise in Hungary, and Brussels they put the results to their homepage).

@ Helios

Congrats!

@ Dr. Haseeb Sattar

No i have not recieved email from CSC. Since applied for Special scholarship, directly applied to the universities. i have got email from two uni lanzhou uni and kunming uni about my initial admission status. However, final decision would be made by CSC. they have sent all my documents to csc.

@ Awais Kazi

i did not reciev response from CSC, i received from concerned universities. They told me my application is successful at first step

Dear Dr. Haseeb Sattar...

You should mail to admission office... and ask them for your initial evaluation status.. i hope they will reply you.. Best wish for you... Since HEC has sent your application to CSC, and i hope k you will be selected through HEC...

Result Announces!!!!

Beijing university of Chemical Technology has announced the result.....

Those who applied at this university please contact to this email buctfaoffice@gmail.com