Chinese-Forums

Fudan University Fall 2011

Tiny

I'm hoping to apply to start in February next year but was wondering how likely it is to not be accepted? Also was it difficult to get a visa?

I hope you will update about the course as I'm curious how it'll be. I had originally decided to go to a language school but found the course in Fudan is much cheaper for lasts longer.

Tiny hope to see you as well

Ive been having some trouble in paying the tuiton online, It keeps giving me an error code and an error msg: "ACS address of issuing bank to obtain an error, please make sure issuer whether to support the business", even though i've written everything on perfect. Any1 knows what's this all about? tx

I didn't know you could make payment online? Unless I read so many websites I'm getting confused...

Did you take a test to see which class you would be in or does everyone start in the same class level?

Thanks Tiny, I'm coming from UK so hopefully it'll be fine to apply.

i think the problem is that your bank is protected from internet, you have to order something from your bank called

"Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode" do you have internet conetion to you bank ist real easy, i did it under a minut and then i paid my tuition.

if this doesn't work i sugest you to call them !

"Note: Please refer all questions to the Payments Department or Finance Office (Phone: 65643738/65643689). If you are unable to pay, please contact the IT Office (Phone:65643207/65643247)"

hope it works out!!

Hi everybody,

a new Fudan year is waiting for some of us. In the meantime, it's nice to have a place to stay. Isn't? :)

Tomorrow I'll have to subscribe for the Fudan international dorms.

But I'm not 100% sure about some stuff. Does some of you know a bit about it?

Or do you know people (and their contact info ;) ) who got in?

I mostly still have some questions about the subscribe procedure.

Example: Are there other special Fudan informations I should have to bring my subscription to a success? That I'm not blocked in the middle of the procedure you know..

Also I'm doubting about which building to choose.

The main building (0) is the tallest and has single and double rooms.

However you also have 9 additional (lower) buildings composed of 4 rooms in one apartment.

I would love to take that.

But do you know if it is decent and whether there are also Chinese people living there?

Is one building better than the other?

As you already know, all your information would be of great help :)!

Cheers,

the 'Belgian' guy,

Pj