Chinese-Forums

A Stupid Question: Should I Bring My Own Bedsheets to the University Dorms?

SLA

I know it may sound a bit stupid but I am going to Qingdao University for a month and I am staying on campus, so I was wondering whether the dorms have bedsheets or I should bring my own. (This is the first time I'm staying at a university dormitory, please forgive me :) )

SLA

Save your precious luggage space for other things. Even if you wind up needing sheets, it's inexpensive and easy to buy them once you arrive. Same goes for towels.

• Like 1

Thanx everyone :)

I guess I am going to take one bedsheet and a pillow cover just in case. Luggage space is precious, indeed, but since I am going to arrive on a Sunday evening when I suppose everything is going to be closed, I am not willing to take the risk and end up with no sheets to sleep on.

Thanx once again :)

SLA

Hi, I was in China and I am sure that the supermarket will open even in Sunday evening (until 10, 11 p.m). No worry. Moreover the bed in the dorm may be much smaller than that in your room...so if I were you, I will bring big towel instead, just in case.

• Like 1

just imagine that the vogones come and you have no towel with you

A tragedy of galaxian proportion!

I wouldn't bother with the bedsheets or pillowcase covers. Your dorm room will have these.

Edited by imron
tragic spelling