Chinese-Forums

Forums Logo

roddy

It's about time this site had a logo of some sort. I don't want anything involving pandas and Great Walls or pagodas, as that's been done to death. I tried to think of a Chinese character that might sum up what we do - basically, talking about Chinese stuff - but there wasn't one. So I invented it.

This is a first attempt. Criticism welcome, praise more so. I'm not wedded to this idea, so if you have a better one, speak up. There is a budget to get something done if not professionally, at least slightly less amateurishly. And we can also muddle on without one for a few more years.

post-3-002516400 1313417718_thumb.png

but there wasn't one. So I invented it.

Read the post, man!

There is actually 訲 (which if you can't see it, is 言+中). I simplified it, as I don't want people reading it 言中.

Edit: Oh, nice ninja editing there, Jbradfor.

I did. After I posted :oops::oops: And then I quickly edited it, hoping no one wold notice.....

EDIT: Thanks! but my ninja editing skills seem to pale to your ninja reading skills :P Maybe you should just delete these last three posts and I'll try again....