5 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer

• Dumplings, dumplings dumplings
    • Vegetarian restaurant that everyone loves but that I haven't been to
    • The Guangxi place
    • The Yunnan place
    • 锦里小馆
    • KFC

And you still haven't been to the vegetarian place everyone loves, despite everyone loving it. Which I take as a personal insult.

I realise that this event happened in the past. And I don't live in Beijing. But I have just voted for "Vegetarian restaurant that everyone loves but that I haven't been to" anyway.

• Like 1

When I arrange *my* event mid November it will be at the "Vegetarian restaurant that everyone loves and I've been to before".

No need to play around with general relativity, although you did tell me last year that you succeeded.

Well, since I won't be here in mid-November, you could tell me where it is and I could try it now, although my guess is I have probably tried it. I've probably tried nearly every vegetarian place in Beijing since I got here, of the ones I know about. :D

p.s. it better not be that one next to Lama temple, because I swear 9 times out of 10 when someone goes "oh! you're a vegetarian! I know this GREAT place we can go to!" I say "let me guess, the one on Guozijian?" "how did you know?" groan. And it is most definitely not worth the jacked up price of 88 RMB for a sub-par buffet. (Yes, they raised it 20 kuai a few months ago.)

• 1 month later...