Chinese-Forums

A Kaleidoscope of China mp3?

taobenli

Hi all-

I studied Chinese quite seriously as an undergrad and spent some time in China, but have slipped a lot in my speaking and writing in particular. I am now living in Korea and my focus has shifted to Korean language and culture. I have a new baby and since most of my time is spent feeding these days I wanted to listen to some Chinese (and Japanese, as I want to refresh that language as well) while having my hands not entirely free. I bought the advanced reader A Kaleidoscope of Modern China at a book fair at the Association of Asian Studies meeting a few months ago, but there is no mp3 included. I assume that Princeton University press keeps tight regulations on this product, but am wondering about a way to get the mp3. I bought the book on sale for $10 and don't really want to pay $50 for the mp3 alone on Amazon! (Plus, it will be a tedious process to get the mp3/CD to Korea- it can't be delivered digitally here). I am happy to pay something for it, though. Any ideas? Thanks!