Chinese-Forums

Cozy cafe with good wifi?

zhouhana

Hi,

I'm in Nanjing until tomorrow and need to study on my laptop. Do you know a cozy cafe near near 新街口 with good wifi? Not counting Starbucks; I already have the address for one of those as a last resort.

Please mention the nearest subway stop if you know it and preferable type the cafe's address in Chinese so I can show it to someone on the street if I can't find it myself.

Thanks!

The Beijing chain Sculpting in Time has a Nanjing branch here - Chinese name is 雕刻时光. You probably don't want to eat there, but the Beijing ones are pretty consistent at serving up a drinkable cup of coffee and having wifi and power. Might be worth trying if nobody local comes up with anything.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to try one of those next time. This time I ended up at Starbucks in the Phoenix International Book Mall. Had to clear my browser's cookies to be able to connect to their wi-fi and even then a staff member had to sign in for me with his phone number since mine didn't work this time for some reason. It took at least half an hour to get it all sorted out. Next time I'll stay away from Starbucks and their complicated wi-fi system.

• 2 years later...