Chinese-Forums

Renmin University Masters Programs in English

roddy

Discussion of Renmin University Masters Programs in English, including the application process and classroom experiences. Please refer to the Renmin University Index for links to discussions on other courses, accommodation, etc.

This will probably serve as a placeholder, and discussions on the individual programs can get separated out as it happens. We'll see how much interest there is.

• 5 years later...

Hey guys,

I was admitted to MA in Chinese Economy (taught in English) starting this year. Applied directly to Renmin and got scholarship type B which will cover my tuition fee. For financial reasons I'm trying to get them to bump me up to type A but that might be hard. Let's see.

I've also applied to Fudan (same course), Sichuan (MBA) and some universities in Korea. So far heard from Renmin only but am positive that others may also give me positive feedback (fingers crossed).

I wanted to ask you guys for an opinion on Renmin. Been searching online but couldn't find much other than pointless rankings where all unis are all over the place apart from tsinghua and peking being most of the time on top.

Is Renmin a good place to study economics? should I go with some other choice if I get an offer? What can you guys recommend?

Feedback very much appreciated :)

THank you

Pete

• 4 months later...