Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2012 Other Applicants

Brian US

• New Members

hi everybody.......

i am from india,and i am studing chinese in 2nd year .i want to apply this scholarship for one year study in china.......how can i apply ? what is the prosidure ? hoiw can i get the form of csc ? please tell me as soon as possible.........

• New Members

Hi! Thanks for this thread, I´m so grateful to have found it, ´cause I´ve been trying to look everywhere for info and couldn´t find anything.

I´m applying from Mexico for the one year to study Chinese scholarship, and my question is this: I just finished college, but the problem is I don´t have my diploma yet since bureaucracy in Mexico is so bad it takes up to 18 or 24 months to get it after you finish college, even tough I completed everything, they have to send it to Mexico City to get it signed, so I probably won´t be able t get it before I have to turn mi application in for the CSC. So, could I just send my high school diploma and my latest transcripts from college? Has anyone gotten the scholarship without having their bachelor degree?

Thanks for your time!

@veckst

Try contacting schools or the CSC office to ask about your stituation.

@delly ruslianty

This will depend on the school. If the school won't take the application, then you don't really have a choice and would probably need to go through the embassy in Indonesia, or try different schools.

@Brian : Thanks for your answer.

Brian, i have a friend who had obtain bachelor degree in accounting. But she like to learn chinese language and literatur with program bachelor degree. Can she impossible to apply ? She is 31 years old. Thanks for your answer.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan

For Pakistani students a complete detail for Chinese Government Scholarship Program (CGSP) 2011-12 is given on the HEC(Higher Education Commision) website . Its acting as a third party for the Chinese embassy in Pakistan.

You have send your completed application before 5th March, 2012.

Good Luck.

Hi!

Currently I'm preparing the documents needed for application. And one of my concern. About phsyical examination.

I have one from my previous application last year (2011).

Can I use it? Instead of getting another physical examination in this year?

If it says the age limit is 25, then unfortunately she can't apply for a bachelor's degree program.

Another question: does anybody know if the give out scholarships for the January Semester?

No, applying directly to the CSC will start you in September.

hin everi one.........i already av all my documents ready. my application, reference and study plan. bt d problem is chinese embassy in nigeria said d scholarship is nt meant for evribody. dey said its meant for ppl with connections in d ryt places. i tried the two embassy. d one in lagos was worst cus dey didnt even answer me. the one at abuja said dey dnt knw anitin abt it. am rily frustrated. i dnt knw wat to do again........pls ani nigerian here??? can i send my application to csc instead of tru my home country?

• Like 1