Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2012 Other Applicants

Brian US

Please Help Me ...........................................................

I am from Pakistan ..... I want to apply for MS in China's Universities under China Government Scholarships ....

but 1 want to ask here that is it necessary to apply through HEC OR IPC

1 - HEC - Higher Education Commission ( Pakistan )

OR

2 - Ministry of Inter-Provincial-IPC ( Pakistan )

Do i can't apply through China-Embassy In Islamabad ( Pakistan )

OR

China-Embassy In Karachi ( Pakistan )

in CSC - China Scholarship Council's official website have not written any academic criteria that

candidate must have 1st class or he/she must appear in GAT Test & secure minimum 50 score....

Because In HEC - Higher Education Commission ( Pakistan ) , they want

Candidate have a must 1st Class and he/she must secure score above 50 ......

my question is this ...........

that i have prepared all of my documents .... and waiting for signal to at which direction i should move my files .... please reply me fast ..................

Pakistani Candidate Must Reply me

I contacted Higher Education Commission regarding the scholarship status , they said we transferred to the Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination (IPC), Islamabad

.Then i contacted IPC regarding the scholarship status , they said we don't know anything regarding this , then again i asked from the focal person at HEC , he is saying that no it have been transferred. I don't know what is going on . I am completed all my documents & just waiting for sending it but i don't know where i can send these please Help Me . Thanks

@sheeraz for Pakistani students I hv a bad news previously HEC announced scholarship and students gave to submit doc till 5th march. But unfortunately on 22nd feb hec transfer the responsibility for scholarship to ministry of inter provincial corrdinatoon. The IPC gave notice in it's website that no new applications will be taken Bcz the selection gas already been done based on the result of test conducted ny NTS in November 2011......:((

@sheeraz I also completed all my doc but this drama was ready for me there. I tried to contact chinese embassy in Pakistan but nobody was receiving phone, then send them Emial and waiting for their reply. In my email I told them every thing about HEC and IPC.

@sumair so you mean If I apply to a Chinese university, and mention that that My study financing will be scholarship, so they will consider me and if I fullfil theirrequirment they may send my case to csc for scholarship.

Right?

@ Sheeraz and Ambar.

AOA.i am from Pakistan.

Last year i applied for csc scholarship and HEC sent my name for scholarship but unfortunately in final list of Chines embassy my name was not included.

Our Govt has created a education and scholarship mess.

For this year i submitted my application on mid of Feb 2012..The Notice which you have seen on IPC website was of Cultural exchange not for CSC scholarship.On 22 FEb i received a following email from HEC:

Mr. Haseeb

We have received your application for Chinese Government Scholarship Program. We appreciate your interest in CGSP but we have made few changes in HEC application form and updated version has been uploaded on website. Please visit our website and fill the New HEC form and send us at your earliest.

Regards

HEC/ffsp

Also i think there will be NTS test for this test which will be held on 18 March..

For any Information you can PM me..

Thanks.

@haseeb yes u r rite Hec gave add on 13th feb in newspaper, I downloaded their their form n prepare two sets of csc applications and my docs. But again when I visited hec websit on 22nd feb to see the account no where 300 rupees fee has to be deposit i found the notice that now IPC will handle the Chinese Govt scholarship. The IPC also gave notice in newspapers the hec ad for scholarship should be consider cancel, ;(

@Amber , @Sumair , @ Dr: Haseeb Sattar

on here i want to ask one question , that why HEC/IPC are playing with our future from the feb 2012 .... it mean we have wasted our 2 month in this fake-lottery .......

@ Amber : Yes i also e-mail to universities they send me application form but there is one thing which you can know about the agency no: of universities where you apply for so there different agency No: , But firstly you can ask them about scholarship of any universities so we send directly applications to universities .

@ Gordon Briathwaite : Here you can find the agency no : of Chinese Embassy in Canada .

http://www.chinese-f...ral-discussion/

Angelina Sharavara @ : In years of study in 2nd line write exactly end of your degree program .

Hello!

As it appeared, for Russia we have special conditions for applying to CGS. China Embassy in Russia, Moscow, cannot consider my documents sent to them (I talked to a man in charge from education department) directly, but can consider them only in one case, when they are sent by Ministry of Education of Russia. On this story does not end. Ministry of Education cannot consider your documents unless you are current student in one of Russian universities, which I've been not for 6 years now. So th only possibility for me to apply is to send documents directly to the Chinese universities.

Hence my question: if I state for agency number the number of University of first choice, then, is it OK to send same application to other Universities. Will it work? Do not understand the function of this agency number... Can anyone clear this for me please?

You'd better look through the docs once again

www.russia.edu.ru/information/met/info_rus_st/5705

Thanks! I'm sending my documents by myself directly to Universities being myself in China. My only question is how can I put agency numbers twice, because 2 of the universities asked me to put their agency number on the Form and send documents to them. But Once I submitted the Application I cannot change the number for second university of choice.

And it Ok to send application to second university with Agency No for first University?

(In the above document by the link it is not true that Embassy of PR China in Moscow can consider documents itself, apart from Misnistry of Education. Read my explanation why above).

Hi,

I'm from The Bahamas our deadline is the 28th March but you should try to get it in at least 2 weeks before this. I've filled out the online application and then printed out a hard copy delivering it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2nd Floor Goodman's Bay Corporate Center. I hope this helps and if there is anyone from The Bahamas that has a question I'll be happy to share what I know. I wish you all good luck.

• New Members

Hello everyone,

I want to get scholarship in Master program (major computer science and technology). I have sent the documents to one university already (first preference) so should i send it to other 2 that i have selected? what ur opinion? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm going for a 1 year chinese language program.

I have a bit of a weird background so any advice would be appreciated- Im currently at a UK university and tried applying through them, however I have been rejected internally by my university.

Thing is I am also a Malaysian citizen - so can I apply to Malaysian embassy in UK ...or Chinese embassy in UK..?

Im really confused what to do.. >.<''

Thanks so much

• New Members

Hello every Boddy,

this website is really beneficial for me, it helped me to understand the proper proceedings for applying the scholarship. Even though, I have found a little late, I take this opportunity to get information near you for my particular case.

Indeed, I `ve already begun to study the Chinese language since September of the past year but,view the cost of studies that I will do after the language in September of this year, I` d like to solicits a scholarship.

For that, my question is whether I can send my application directly to CSC vew the time and also I`m afraid of our embassy which may still Trainer my application.

so I need your help please...

sincerely

ORMAN from D R Congo.