Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2012 Other Applicants

Brian US

@Resentful8

Hi. I'm also from Malaysia and I also apply for this year's scholarship. As far as I'm concerned, you only have two choices; send your documents to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia OR send it directly to the university you're applying (choose only one). This is because the Malaysian Embassy at UK has nothing to do with this scholarship while the Chinese Embassy there only manages applicants from UK (UK citizens). Try contacting the Chinese Embassy at KL, 03-21416093 (Ms Zhang). By the way, the deadline for Malaysia is on the 30th of March. I hope this will help you.

• Like 1

I am applying for the Chinese Government scholarship in The Bahamas and the due date is the 28th. My ONLY concern is that my medical is not ready!! The lady I am working with insisted that Everything must be in at that time....

I have read many personal experiences onsite regarding applying and such, and I noticed that your medical wasn't such an issue in regards to the scholarship; you can get it done after or in China. So what? Is this the end of the line for me? :(

your medical wasn't such an issue in regards to the scholarship; you can get it done after or in China.

You will most likely have another medical examination upon arrival to China. However, if you don't send a medical examination with your application when you were told to do so by the embassy then you are at high risk of being denied. Why they do they do this? Any guess is as good as mine.

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

Hi delly, I am aya. Have you applied for CSC ? I haven't apply yet and still doubt about it. All i know about chinese embassy in Indonesia agency number is 3602, but i haven't checked it, coz i cant access csc official website :S

• 3 weeks later...

The 2012 CSC Scholarship is coming to an end. We have a new topic started for the CSC Scholarship Results - 2012 to discuss scholarship results. Thanks to everyone who participated this year and I hope all the lurkers will join us in the next couple months. If you still have questions about the application process you may post it in the new topic.