Chinese-Forums

Nanjing Normal University

roddy

15 minutes ago, sk1ng said:

I forgot I had this and just checked my email lol good thing you tagged me. Anyway, you're welcome! Yep, when I was there (2018); it was 2 people per room. As far as I remember, there were no ONE person rooms in Nanshan hotel ( I knew someone who was a Master's student there and still had a roommate).

Thank you very much for your informative reply! One other question if I may: did you know / hear of any scholarship students who rented their own apartments (off campus) and were subsidised by their scholarship / the university?

did you know / hear of any scholarship students who rented their own apartments (off campus) 

You're welcome. No, I didn't know personally know anyone who did that under scholarship. But if you choose to live off-campus its possible but there aren't any off-campus apartments/accommodations that are subsidized. You'll have to find your own through listing agencies, people etc. If you choose to stay off-campus, I think they do give you money (in the city where my current uni is, CSC scholarship students get 700RMB maybe, I can't remember). Usually scholarship students don't have to pay rent for the accommodation that the uni provides, just utility bills and sometimes wifi.