Chinese-Forums

Fudan University

roddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does any of you know how to contact them? I wrote them a week ago, and they still hadn't responded. I would like they know whether ot not I need to confirm thath I am indeed going to attend Fudan and when they are going to send the documents, as I would like to book my flight, or even buy a suitcase, know if there is any registration for students dorm and so on  :wink:

@sensun

They generally don't reply to e-mails, your best bet is to call them.

Though documents should be sent soon. You won't need to confirm anything unless they contact you asking you to confirm.

Registering for student dorms can be done on their website, but I don't know the process. Someone who is already a student there can probably give you more information.

I just got accepted for a scholarship. Yay! Masters of Chinese classical literature here. Excited to get started!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Nnedi Ugo

If you are a general scholar, sometimes schools have elective courses that you can take (culture, philosophy, etc.) that are in English, but I have no idea about Fudan.

What scholarship did you get and what kind of English classes do you want to do? Someone might be able to help with an answer, but only the school knows for sure. Best advice is to contact them or ask when you get there.

Good luck!

EDIT:

Any students at Fudan like KTV? Just finished the move to Shanghai and my wife and I have no friends to sing with. Chinese-Forums Fudan student KTV party?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking at Fudan's Master's in Chinese Language and Culture, which appears to be taught in English with some Chinese language courses.

It seems that this degree can be supported by a MOFCOM scholarship.

http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/universitynewsdetailen.aspx?collegeId=130&id=805

Regarding this degree at Fudan, I'm just fishing for any thoughts, comments, experiences. Many thanks.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

A newcomer at Fudan Univ here.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone who is currently at Fudan and has experience in setting up Alipay (to pay for electricity/water/gas? is there an alternative?) and in registering at the police station (with X1 visa) could spare some time and walk me through the process. I'd also love to find someone to talk to and learn from their experience as well. Thank you and looking forward to your reply :D