Chinese-Forums

Dongbei University of Finance and Economics

roddy

This topic is for discussion and reviews of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics. Accommodation, courses, on-campus facilities and activities - anything to do with Dongbei University of Finance and Economics goes in here. If there's a lot of discussion about any one particular topic we might split it into a new thread and leave a link here.

• 5 years later...

Hi.

I qualified for CSC scholar through a test conducted in my country on behalf of CSC. I received an email from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics that I have been accepted as CSC scholar in Doctorate program of consumer behavior that will be taught in English. Though DUFE was not in my priority list but still it was allocated to me.

Now I wish to know that, is DUFE a good university to constitute your doctorate program in consumer behavior?

I would be grateful for your valued suggestions.

Sal.

I googled just now, can't get too much information. Found one essay:http://crm.sem.tsinghua.edu.cn/UploadFiles/File/201203/20120330132221222.pdf

One of the writers is from that university, the department you got accepted. If you know chinese,you may read its thesis.

http://data.edu.qq.com/college_info/113/college_shizi.shtml This is basic introduction of that university.

I have heard that this university is pretty good. But this major you mentioned is new to me. lol

Good luck with everything!

Thanks Xiaobalu.for your help. Thanks a lot.

The discipline 'consumer behavior' falls under the category of Marketing.

I also didnt find much information about DUFE online. Hope someone on this forum can reply in detail about university, its education, quality of research, and its business school... Eagerly waiting.

Sal.

• 1 month later...

Offlate I have been gathering information about this particular university, Given the dearth of information regarding this university on this forum, I am thinking to share some information.

* Dongbei university of Finance and Economics is also known as north east university of finance and economics

* The university was founded in 1952 Its not a comprehensive university and focus mainly on management, finance and economics fields.

*Located in Dalian. In the past five decades, DUFE has cultivated over 44,000 full-time undergraduates, 2,200 postgraduates with Doctoral, and Master s degrees, and 34,000 part-time students, ranking first in the area of financial and managerial training in China. DUFE is now offering 2 post-doctoral programmes in first-level disciplines, 4 doctoral programmes in first-class disciplines, 34 doctoral programmes in subclass disciplines, 54 master s degree programmes and 32 bachelor s degree programmes. DUFE has several national key majors, such as Industrial Economics, Fiscal Science, Accounting and Quantitative Economics; and several provincial key majors, such as Business Management, Statistics and also Finance and Quantitative Economics. DUFE has 1 Education Ministry research institute, 6 Liaoning Province research institutes and 44 university research institutes.

*The employment rates of graduates have been consistently above 95% in the last 10 years

*A first-rate higher education institution of economics and management in China.

*Maximum A+ rating in the 2005 National Evaluation of Education conducted by the Ministry of Education.

* No. 9 in The Most Valuable Alumni in China Universities by China Alumni in 2006.

*Top 3 in recruitment excellence and student quality within Liaoning Province for 10 consecutive years, No. 1 in Liaoning Province in 2002 and 2005.

*No. 2 MBA School in the national evaluation of MBA education conducted by the Degree Office of the State Council in 2000, one of the 16 national education centre’s for MPAcc

*Its marketing program is ranked as A+ program by marketing professional rankings of China.

* Regarded as top business school in China, It was also one of the pioneer institute which started exchange programs and faculty training with universities of Australia, UK, US, Japan, etc

References

• 3 years later...

Thanks for your valuable information regarding DUFE.i have also selected DUFE one of my university choice.i don't know when they will inform bilateral exchange scholarship candidates.because I have applied through our ministry.any updates regarding result list dates this year or to whom I can contact?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone

I have been awarded a full scholarship to study in Dongbei University in 'Tourism Management'.

I applied for the English Program for the course but upon receiving my admission notice today from Dongbei, they have unfortunately accepted me for the 'Chinese Program' which I never applied for..

This is stressing me as Im not used with chinese language.

Can someone plz help me what to do ? And is it possible to change from Chinese Program to English Program please ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Daren

• 7 months later...
  • New Members

Hello guys, I am planning to study in chinese in DUFE  for a year, but I haven't heard anything about the facilities, accommodation or activities. I researched and found out for international students there are two dorm buildings: Bilin and Qiushi, which is better? Could someone share your experience with us?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Danidan said:

@WasheI got a response 9PM last night and was told to email a copy of my scholarship letter and passport which I did immediately after receiving that email. I need the preadmission letter by tomorrow though. Would calling help?

It would help since it might take maybe another 2 days for them to reply your email.Here are their contact numbers:

+8641184712106

@Washe thanks. I was supposed to let the Ministry know if I got accepted today but I doubt I will be able to get a response today. So now the embassy will decide where I get to study :( I'm hoping they will still send me to DUFE or if I get a response tomorrow for example they will accept my preadmission letter from there.