Chinese-Forums

Dongbei University of Finance and Economics

roddy

Hi everyone,

I am a CSC student and I am currently in Beijing studying Chinese as it is part of my programme. Next semester I will be heading to DUFE for my major.

I would like to know a bit about the university (accommodation, campus life, the surroundings etc... ) 

Which dormitory is better between Bilin and Qiushi ?

Any help and information from you will be the most welcomed.

Thanking you in advance,

Daren

• Like 1

Hello everyone,I hope you are doing well.I am very happy that you are taking so much interest to be the part of DUFE family.

I am PhD scholar here and I am very happy,because of the good quality of education,extra co curriculum activities, friendly environment,and a very nice weather.

You can explore the beauty of Dalian, I am living in Bilin building which is an international student dormitory.Here single room per person and near to the classrooms.this year two other dormitories will be inaugurated.

This university is very good for Chinese language as we as for finance and Economics.

I personally enjoying the different activities here,I am also the member of international students society,so I can simply say come here for study and enjoyment.

Those who have applied on CSC they have to wait till the end of the May,almost they have scrutinized the documents.So be hopeful.

In the last if you are interested in China then you have to install Wechat Apps and get connected with international students and university.Here every one is using We chat so you can easily get information about the university and Dalian.

Thank you once again for your interest.

Looking forward to see you very soon.

Ayub 

1 hour ago, Muhammad Ayub Khan said:

In the last if you are interested in China then you have to install Wechat Apps and get connected with international students and university.Here every one is using We chat so you can easily get information about the university and Dalian.

Thank you once again for your interest.

Looking forward to see you very soon.

Do you know any wechat groups we could join? Or anyone personally on wechat who could answer questions about DUFE?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Question about DUFE accomodation (single rooms)

So I have contacted the university about my scholarship etc..

They told me that I have already a double room booked for me but I would like to book a single room in the campus. 

Here in my university in Beijing, I have been able to rent a single room in the campus and as I am a scholarship student, I am not paying the full price for the dorm which is so nice. Does it work the same way in DUFE please ? I really need some help on this please.

Does anyone know please how can I book a single room and tell me how much it will cost ?

Thanks for your help

Daren

• Like 1

Muhammad Ayub Khan

Yes normally PhD student get 1000 for rent and master 700 per month.rent of single room is 1000 in Bilinlou,but if you are PhD student then in Bilinlou building single room,if you are master degree student then you will pay 300 per month extra.in other binding 1450 per room rent ,so for PhD they will pay 450 per month extra,and master degree student will give 750 per month extra.now its up to you.but this year university will shift some students to duble room.so get ready from 300_700 per month extra if you want to live alone.

Hi @Muhammad Ayub Khan

Thanks for your reply and help. I am actually a Bachelor Degree Student. And I'm currently studying Chinese in Beijing for one year. The rent for a single room is so much cheaper in DUFE that's amazing. In DUFE the price is so much better :)  Here in Beijing as a scholarship student for a single room I am paying 2900 per month. Just imagine for a student without a scholarship, how much he or she is paying. 

Can you please let me know if single rooms are available for Bachelor Degree students ? I have already a double room booked for me there at DUFE upon my arrival but I would like to shift to a single room and I'm ready to do the same as I am doing here in Beijing that is, pay the difference so as to have a single room. 

Thanks in advance