Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
roddy

Beijing Normal University

Anne-Soife

Hi! Im going to BNU on a scholarship through Confusicius institute. As far as i can see i'm going to live in liyun apartotel #1. Does any of you know if both the shower and toilet is shared with the complete floor? Or with how many do you share toilet and shower? 

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Chris Two Times

Lots of graduate programs here at BNU--if you are interested in something specific to Education, then BNU could be an adequate place to do a graduate degree program.

In particular the Comparative Education program may be worth checking out. From what I have gathered, there seems to be a lot of foreigners doing master's and doctorates in that program and they are from all over the world, primarily Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. Many of them are interested in researching aspects of education in their home countries and BNU is helping them get started with it.

Good luck with it.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

esteebao

大家好!

Has anyone been awarded the CIS scholarship at BNU for one academic year, starting in September? Or is anyone going to attend a language course at BNU through other scholarships?

艾墨本

Hello,

Has anyone studied as a more advanced learner at BNU or know of anyone that has? How was the education quality? I'm mostly wondering about that since there is already so much information about the living situation in this thread.

Thank you

艾墨本

Well, I've decided I will be going to Beijing Normal University. Is anyone else going here or will be going here next semester, sept. 2017?