Chinese-Forums

Disney movies dubbed in Chinese

peas02

Yesasia has some, but mostly traditional subs.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search-anime/disney/0-0-0-bpt.48_bt.48_q.disney_ss.107-en/list.html#&vn=33&q=disney&cid=226&vm=32&s=7&ss=107&l=1&sb=136&bt=48&bpt=48&vf=1&pl=4

You could also try googling the Chinese name of the movie you want and something like 国语。 Pretty much all of them have been dubbed, so it is just a matter of finding them.

• New Members

Believe it or not, Amazon in China (www.amazon.cn) is a great place to find dubbed movies, Disney or otherwise. The DVDs are dirt cheap (many less than 20 yuan, or about 3 USD), but you will have a long wait while they ship (about 3 weeks, if you choose the least expensive shipping option). You will also spend as much on shipping as you do the DVDs. You will need to play them on a computer with software that can bypass region coding, as they will be region coded for China. If you are computer saavy and have deep enough pockets, you can purchase software such as DVDFab, which will allow you to make copies that can be played on a set-top DVD player. You will also need to negotiate the vagaries of hanzi-only webpages and getting them to ship to an international address, but there is a lot of help online for this (you can go here to start: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/15245-international-addresses-for-amazoncn-orders). So if you have time and money, it's actually a pretty good option.

Thanks all for the tips!

But I couldn't get the funshion to work with Chrome or Safari, and I contemplated of buying the DVD's from the Chinese Amazon (amazed that it existed to begin with), but realized it would be quite expensive with the shipping and all. Instead, what I did was Gleaves mentioned, search verycy.com for:

国语

配音

中英对照

And it worked pretty well, I realized that there's a lot of good BDRips with subtitle-options around for Japanese movies, so instead of downloading Disney movies I downloaded a couple of Miazaki's movies, and most of them had the option to change the audio into mandarin and having simplified subtitles as well (even though they didn't match 100%). Most of the downloads were really slow though, got a couple still running on 5kb/s. So if anyone finds some cool torrents with good movies (that has seeders and hardcoded subs), please write in this thread.

谢谢大家!