Chinese-Forums

Fudan Spring 2011

Kedi

• New Members

Hello,

I will be going to Fudan from February for mandarin classes. Anyone else going in Feb?

What is the best place to stay? Any idea of costs?

I found a place called KIC and another international students village ( can't recall the name).

Any help is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi,

I'm heading out to Fudan in February as well to do the mandarin course from Feb 20 - currently planning on trying to sort out accommodation at the Foreign Students dormitory, although I hear its a race for rooms from the day the website opens up (jan 9?). Hopefully it'll work out fairly cheap... we'll just have to wait and see!

I think there's another place close to the campus call Tong He mansions, although I haven't checked it out yet. I'm going to be in Shanghai from Feb 2, so will stay in a hostel until term starts, or find a cheap flat somewhere near campus, although my complete lack of mandarin might make this impossible!

Have you applied for your visa yet? Applied for an F-visa (business) 2 days ago, fingers crossed there aren't any problems with it...

T

• New Members

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding their Student ID numbers needed to book a room online for the foreign students dormitory? Is it the same as the application number, or should I have been sent it separately?

Any help would be much appreciated!

T