Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Gymnosopher

The Song Identification Topic

tshihmin

This is an old song. It's a Cantonese song. It's a duet song. I think something like the song from olden days sword fighting, kung fu, Wong Siong (Chinese emperor/judge) or Justice Pao kind of show.

If not mistaken, in the song it got mentioned 'hak ngam'. The song also got mentioned 'ming chi chor' like more than one time. The first is 'ming chi chor' something don't know what and then followed by another 'ming chi chor' something don't know what.

Please tell me the title and the singer of this song.

Here is the song I sing according to the tune of the song that I'm looking for but the words are meaningless.

Voice_001_1__mp3.mp3

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

tshihmin

Hi. This song is from the end credit of Episode 15 of ''The Awakening Story - 婚前昏後 (Hong Kong drama (Cantonese))''. Can anyone please tell me the name of the singer and the title of the song? Click this to listen the song

Publius
18 hours ago, tshihmin said:

Hi. This song is from the end credit of Episode 15 of ''The Awakening Story - 婚前昏後 (Hong Kong drama (Cantonese))''. Can anyone please tell me the name of the singer and the title of the song? Click this to listen the song

This is easy. In this Wikipedia page, two songs are mentioned: 《給自己的情書》 and 《螢火蟲》, both by 王菲. The one you're looking for is the second one: https://youtu.be/ZIZ7z5VnsBc?t=52

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tshihmin
4 hours ago, Publius said:

This is easy. In this Wikipedia page, two songs are mentioned: 《給自己的情書》 and 《螢火蟲》, both by 王菲. The one you're looking for is the second one: https://youtu.be/ZIZ7z5VnsBc?t=52

That's what I'm looking for. Thank you very much, friend.