Chinese-Forums

The Song Identification Topic

Gymnosopher

6 hours ago, tshihmin said:

This is a Mandarin song. Do anyone know the name of this song and the singer of this song? Attached here is part of a song. Please play it starting from 00:01:00 until the end. Please listen to the man singing.

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

明天會更好

• Helpful 1

12 hours ago, Publius said:
19 hours ago, tshihmin said:

This is a Mandarin song. Do anyone know the name of this song and the singer of this song? Attached here is part of a song. Please play it starting from 00:01:00 until the end. Please listen to the man singing.

明天會更好

明天會更好

Friend, that's the one I'm looking for. Thank you very much.

This is an old song. It's a Cantonese song. It's a duet song. I think something like the song from olden days sword fighting, kung fu, Wong Siong (Chinese emperor/judge) or Justice Pao kind of show.

If not mistaken, in the song it got mentioned 'hak ngam'. The song also got mentioned 'ming chi chor' like more than one time. The first is 'ming chi chor' something don't know what and then followed by another 'ming chi chor' something don't know what.

Please tell me the title and the singer of this song.

Here is the song I sing according to the tune of the song that I'm looking for but the words are meaningless.

Voice_001_1__mp3.mp3

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, tshihmin said:

Hi. This song is from the end credit of Episode 15 of ''The Awakening Story - 婚前昏後 (Hong Kong drama (Cantonese))''. Can anyone please tell me the name of the singer and the title of the song? Click this to listen the song

This is easy. In this Wikipedia page, two songs are mentioned: 《給自己的情書》 and 《螢火蟲》, both by 王菲. The one you're looking for is the second one: https://youtu.be/ZIZ7z5VnsBc?t=52

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • New Members

Hello,

Thank you for this forum on music.

Could I please have some help on:

- identifying a song: its title and the singer

- translation of its lyrics, if possible, and

- where to buy/download the MP3 - I have not found a site I can buy/download Chinese music from.

I apologise for 2 things: firstly, I don't know any Chinese at all - and I am hoping, but I cannot be certain, that the music I would like you to identify for me is Chinese!

I listen to music from all over the world - and I recently came across this YouTube video with a 'Chinese?' song appended at the end of the video. The 2 hour long video contains songs by an Irish singer called Enya. The appended segment I would like to identify , which is 'extra' and not by Enya, is from 1:55:55 to 2:02:11.

The link for the video, called, The Very Best Of ENYA - ENYA Greatest Hits Full Album, is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3FjvZNHDmg

With appreciation for any help. Thank you.

• New Members

Hi,

I've tried using Shazam and Soundhound (don't have access to Chinese version WeChat) but to no avail.

This song clip I attached is from a video of people in a karaoke bar so quality may be bit poor.

Hope someone can identify the song for me.

Thank you.

1_0.mp3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • New Members

I am also looking for a name of a song or anything.

I went recently to Sanya (Hainan) for holiday and every evening there were streamers singing different songs. 
All I got is a short video .

Here

I'd be really thankful if anyone can point me to the original song plz.