Chinese-Forums

The Song Identification Topic

Gymnosopher

• New Members

hi guys, i am in dire need of help... there is a song that i heard when i was 14-15, perhaps younger... (i'm 32 now >.<) and i'd like to find at least the song/mv.  my sister had seen the mv come on tv back then and she had recorded it on vhs.  I just remember a gorgeous girl, in a nice simple home, playing around with a man, her lover.  There was a scene where he was helping her blow dry her hair and i think they even danced cutely from room to room (?)  She wore a pretty peach/pink dress and her hair was a bit below her shoulders...i think.  I had always thought she was Linda Wong (kinda similar features) but i think i am wrong since everytime i type linda wong into youtube, that mv never pops up.  i'd love to surprise my sister with it if possible.

the chorus, excuse me for butchering the spelling...nam bat nam...txo sut yat ping...fong yue... ok thats as far as my memory can serve me lol... THANK YOU whoever can help in advance!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I'm looking for songs of this artist

What is the Chinese name?

This photo belongs to about 80 s and 90 s

Can you help with translation?

According to the picture, her name is 伊凝 Yi Ning, and the title in the picture is 爱情孤儿 Aiqing gu'er. I couldn't find much information with a quick google search, but you can copy-paste her name and/or the song title and search for yourself.
  • Like 2

@Sky

The English title of the song is "Orphan of Love". If you want some idea of what the song is about, you can google-translate the lyrics, which I've found for you:

《爱情孤儿》
演唱:伊凝
LRC制作:叶子

在这个下着雨的日子里
你是片浮云早已
飘离我的天际
他们说你不再记得我
还坐在这里
唱着你教我的歌
想着不一样的你

在那无边无际的雾色里
我用今夜漫长的