Chinese-Forums

The Song Identification Topic

Gymnosopher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi guys, Im from Pakistan and my name is Sarmad

i heard this song in a fone i had and it was 2004-2005 when i heard it. The song was an upbeat pop song, a female was singing it.
The only thing i remember is right in the start of the song, she says "aiiiiiiii ya" or "hayeeeee ya" (before any music starts) ...then the up beat music starts. During the middle part of the song she says "I miss you" and "I love you"... thats the only english in the song. I am guessing the song was from 2003-2005?
I have searched for this song for over ten years :P. I dont give up!
Please give me some good news!

• 3 weeks later...

Kozarni: that's Burmese. Some quick googling seems to indicate that it's a duet titled Sanda ta Sone, by two singers: Y Wine (the guy) and Ma Di (the lady). Just like it says right underneath that Youtube video you link to, actually.

• New Members

Here's a partial lyric of a female sung song that's relatively speedy (which was why I wasn't able to catch much of it). But it involved a segment where the singer was going through quite a few colours:

白色

我的<> 你的<>

The <> designates some words that I couldn't catch. Also, the colours may not be _exactly_ as I wrote, it might have been white, black, yellow, purple, or some combination thereof. Sorry I can't be more precise :(!

Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Here's a partial lyric of a female sung song that's relatively speedy (which was why I wasn't able to catch much of it). But it involved a segment where the singer was going through quite a few colours:

白色

我的<> 你的<>

The <> designates some words that I couldn't catch. Also, the colours may not be _exactly_ as I wrote, it might have been white, black, yellow, purple, or some combination thereof. Sorry I can't be more precise :(!

Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about, thanks!

Hi,Meowfei.  The song you are looking for should be 汽球 by 许哲佩。  here is the youtube link you can check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0W4bOap3fk

btw,  I like this song

hi, tangting.  this is a Vietnamese song, I'm not sure is there an original Chinese version.

Hi wuseng, i listened this orininal song when i was child but i not sure the song's language is Chinese or Japanese :(( hope someone help me find it :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...