Chinese-Forums

错别字 or witty puns?

xiaojiang216

Also, I wonder if it means wet, or rather is related more to the 中医 concept of 湿 e.g. 内有湿者.

I doubt it has anything to do with 中医. I looked at the source for that page and in the meta property description tag says "Official Site for Dashan, a western performer and public figure in China. 国际悠人,文化交流湿者 ... " In that line they included "交流". I guess putting "流" before "湿" makes more sense as a pun. He also has the same line with "交流" included in his weibo intro:

http://weibo.com/dashan

I wonder if the web page developers made a mistake leaving out the "交流".

I guess putting "流" before "湿" makes more sense as a pun.

This is exactly the answer that I dreamed about last night so it definitely makes sense. :D BTW there is a 交流 in the banner of his website but Xiaojiang left it out in the first post.

I can read it.

国际友人,中西文化使者,外语学习专家大山的网上家园--“大山是外国人但不是外人”

They are not mistake. We Chinese can understand them. We use these words on the internet.

you can realize that the sentence is said to Chinese from “大山是外国人但不是外人”.

They are not mistake. We Chinese can understand them. We use these words on the internet.

Yes, we understand that 悠人 is supposed to be 友人, etc. I just find it odd that 大山 put this on the banner of his site. Does it seem like a strange to anyone else? Perhaps it's just me.