Chinese-Forums

Introducing Hanzi Grids - A tool for creating printable worksheets for handwriting practice

imron

I'm aware of the problem and am fixing it, but a combination of having a very unresponsive web host and me being busy have meant it's been offline longer than I would have liked.

Should be back online again in the next few days.

Hanzi Grids should be back online now. 

If you're still seeing a white page, it means your computer and/or your ISPs DNS cache hasn't been updated yet, but that should happen automatically over the next few hours.

There might still be a few teething problems on the new host, so if you come across any issues, be sure to let me know.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

After having time to experiment with the new outline feature I have actually found a good use for it.

I like to use my LED light box to copy new characters from the grid to a blank piece of paper or as in this case a bit of squared paper so when I remove the light and separate the pages I can see exactly what I have written, without the grids obscuring it and I end up with pages of what looks like freehand practice done very neatly:shock:

When I use the outline font I can see where my line is clearly, and when I write it is as if I have filled in the outline.

Pictures to try and clarify what I mean.

IMG_20170603_224357.jpg

IMG_20170603_224501.jpg

IMG_20170603_232548.jpg

• Like 2