Chinese-Forums

Wawasomething: Chinese Stick ice cream: half vanilla, half chocolate, has a face.

Sid Khandelwal

By the way, in Miami, Ice cream truck usually have similar ice cream that is head shaped and made of chocolate and vanilla.

You can get some of that, and then make a wrapper that mimics the original on you computer, and voila problem solved :)

First of all sorry for living in Ohio (j/k :mrgreen:...)

Go to baskin Robbins (or a similiar place or grocery store chain with a bakery section...I dunno, what does Ohio have Giant Eagle or something...but maybe a small local bakery might have some custom cake services as well) and put a picture wafer of the wawatou on top of a chocolate and vanilla (ice cream?) cake. (Or just have chocolate and vanilla ice cream on hand)

Girls like imagination and if after all this effort she doesn't like it, then give her the boot....just kidding again. Best of Luck!

• 1 year later...
  • New Members

Sid.

I just happened upon your question when I was searching some information about the ice cream you wonder about. It is "Wa Wa Tou", English translation, a little gross, is "Baby Head".

It is sold all over Xi'an. When I first came here it was .5 RMB now it is 2.5 RMB. It's the white ice cream on a stick with the little chocolate face and chocolate hat.