Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
sinosplice

Officially Recommended: Chinese Grammar Wiki

agewisdom
9 minutes ago, roddy said:

Just write 'Advanced' in that nice blank space you have...

Substance over form... 😎

No point looking grand if the inside is rotten.

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

sinosplice

@agewisdom:

3 years for C1? Definitely possible, but no guarantees... We have a lot more grammar points to add for C1. It also starts to get tricky drawing a line between the true "grammar points" (like 把 or complements, or whatever) and yet another adverb or the like. We'll do it, but I'm not sure how long it will take!

In the meantime, if you notice that grammar points are missing, we're happy to add each and every one, one by one... And we'll be working on B2.

P.S. I'll get in touch by email about the sticker for the spine. We've just printed them.

• Like 1

agewisdom
18 minutes ago, sinosplice said:

3 years for C1? Definitely possible, but no guarantees... We have a lot more grammar points to add for C1. It also starts to get tricky drawing a line between the true "grammar points" (like 把 or complements, or whatever) and yet another adverb or the like. We'll do it, but I'm not sure how long it will take!

Already very grateful that the Intermediate book came out so soon. So, no pressure. I think I'll need about 3 years to get up to scratch, if I'm consistent in my learning. :P

Thanks for the sticker on the spine. Appreciate the effort you're making :)

DonCachopo

Thanks very much for this excellent web, one of my reference material when studying Chinese. 

BTW: the search function and the recent changes page aren't working for me.

sinosplice

@DonCachopo: You're welcome!

The wiki server was briefly having issues yesterday, but everything is back to normal now. 

• Like 1