Chinese-Forums

Officially Recommended: Chinese Grammar Wiki

sinosplice

@agewisdom:

3 years for C1? Definitely possible, but no guarantees... We have a lot more grammar points to add for C1. It also starts to get tricky drawing a line between the true "grammar points" (like 把 or complements, or whatever) and yet another adverb or the like. We'll do it, but I'm not sure how long it will take!

In the meantime, if you notice that grammar points are missing, we're happy to add each and every one, one by one... And we'll be working on B2.

P.S. I'll get in touch by email about the sticker for the spine. We've just printed them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sinosplice said:

3 years for C1? Definitely possible, but no guarantees... We have a lot more grammar points to add for C1. It also starts to get tricky drawing a line between the true "grammar points" (like 把 or complements, or whatever) and yet another adverb or the like. We'll do it, but I'm not sure how long it will take!

Already very grateful that the Intermediate book came out so soon. So, no pressure. I think I'll need about 3 years to get up to scratch, if I'm consistent in my learning. :P

Thanks for the sticker on the spine. Appreciate the effort you're making :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/16/2020 at 12:35 PM, TaxiAsh said:

Thanks, very useful link.

I'm going to have to create a new specific bookmark set for all the links I'm finding here since joining yesterday!

Shame I didn't read this thread properly in March when I first joined (was long before started learning properly though (after lockdown)

I had been using the online page for a while but bought the 1st 3 books yesterday, and they arrived today.

Wow!

£67 for the beginner elem / inter

Absolute bargain now I've seen them!

I much prefer this to the online version... and so much more info than I expected.

Highly recommend to new learners (the basics one is only £6, so just start with that)

20200805_211413.jpg