Chinese-Forums

Can you recommend me a popular TCM forum?

Patrick_ChineseForum

Hi Patrick,

There aren't too many TCM forums out there (in english), but you may want to check out the Chinese Herb Academy yahoo group. It's probably the biggest one out there, and read by tons of practitioners.

I know there are a few Chinese medical practitioners/students who are on this forum (me included), so why not just ask some your questions?

Good luck,

Eran

Hi Eranee,

Thank you for your response. I'll check out Chinese Herb Academy yahoo group.

The reason I didn't ask TCM questions here because I couldn't find the subgroup. I wasn't sure whether it was ok to ask something that didn't belong to any groups. Honestly when I posted this question, I was wondering if it would be removed because it was in Food subgroup.

Thanks for the idea. I'll create another thread asking about TCM questions.

Patrick

Hi Rezef,

You did a survey last year. I was a bit late and must have missed your poll (I registered to this forum around Dec of 2011). Yeah, those three topics: TCM, martial arts and Chinese philosophy are interesting ones IMO. At least the admin imron is into Chinese martial art (guessing from his avatar). Maybe we need to have enough volume to open a new subgroup. I'm sure admin and mod here know the popularity of these three topics in this forum. I guess the volume is not there yet. Oh well, as long as they don't remove uncategorized threads (those that don't belong to any groups), I'm ok with it. :-)

Patrick

I think we actually had one way back in the day, but it just didn't get much use. You're welcome to stick them up wherever seems most appropriate - we might move it if you stick it under 'visa issues' or something, but we're unlikely to delete it.

• 2 months later...