Chinese-Forums

hepatitis B for x visa?

k_usman2004

• New Members

Hi to all members...

I want to ask you about the serious issue about the X-visa which I am facing recently...

I have applied to a university in china for engineering studies and get the admission and they have recently send me the jw202 form and my admissions is confirmed but before going to embassy I have to complete the "physical examination record for foreigner" which is Q2 form and then I have given blood samples to government hospital and then I found that that my "HBs antigen test" is positive but the doctor said that you have not any liver problem because you have your LFT test normal and you are a healthy person and not infected by hepatitis B...

Now the major problem is that can I get my X visa beacuse everything is ready now and I am going to embassy with all documents. Now will they reject my visa or I can study in china and in case if i enters china will they deport me after medical examination?

kindly help me out because I am very worried and I have to go embassy within 2 or 3 days because my semester will start soon..reply must...

Now will they reject my visa or I can study in china and in case if i enters china will they deport me after medical examination?

The short answer to your question is no. They won't reject your visa application and they won't deport you if your liver function tests are normal.

The longer answer involves the complex matter of how the test is done and the various types of hepatitis antigens and antibodies. If you have been immunized against Hepatitis B in the past, that can sometimes make HBs antigen test come out positive.

Try to get a copy of the entire lab test from your doctor. It usually has several parts. Here's a link for more technical details:

http://labtestsonlin...itis-b/tab/test

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
  • New Members

@ayat Yes I received the X-Visa and then finished my studies and then left China. There is no problem if your LFT tests are fine. And I posted this many years ago and hope if you find it helpful. Best of Luck and Don't worry. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

• 9 months later...
  • New Members

Hello usman brother, how are you, I want to ask is they did the hep b test in China again? If it's come positive in China during china medical center , will they give you a resistance permit? Plz reply or possible share your wechat

• Like 1

• New Members

@Khanpakistan Yes they did some tests in China before application of Residence permit. Medical tests are mandatory and if your LFT is fine and HepB test is positive (Healthy Carrier) then they will issue you residence permit. No problem at all. They wont deport you. 
HepB is not a problem in China as according to their law HepB positive person can reside legally in China.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2