Chinese-Forums

Teaching in Shenzhen (foreign managed)

Shenzhen2112

Hello everyone.

I'm posting this on behalf of American Home - International Young Learner's English. There will be a need for qualified native English speakers this upcoming term starting September 2012. The school is an extracurricular training center located in a beautiful and convenient neighborhood in Shenzhen. If you're unfamiliar with Shenzhen, may I recommend you do some research before choosing to look for work in Beijing or some other more well-known city. Shenzhen is a large modern marvel and a fabulous place to live.

Working hours would be scheduled for four weekday afternoons and more or less a full day either Saturday or Sunday. We can offer one full day off, however if a teacher desires more or less work there would be some flexibility.

As stated in the subject line, our training center is foreign managed and follows western business practices. For some of you whom may have been treated poorly at other training centers, I can assure you that kind of 'B.S.' is not an issue here.

We teach a proper imported Language Arts text book from the States and our classrooms are well equipped with computers, overhead projectors and interactive whiteboards (smartboards).

Qualified applicants are expected to be responsible, charismatic, native English speakers who have a firm grasp of teaching methods and English Grammar. I know those may sound like givens, but trust me, it does need to be said.

Feel free to contact me via email at Shenzhen2112@gmail.com. Please enter "Chinese Forums 2012" in the subject line.

Thank you in advance for your prompt replies.