Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2012

Brian US

1) What is your native country? Latvia

2) Where did you apply? Embassy P.R. of China, Brussels

3) When did you apply? April 2012

4) When was the deadline? Not sure?

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? Yes,

6) What program did you apply for? One year language program.

7) What schools did you put for your preferences?

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? 00006-Mission of P.R.China to the European Union.

10) Where did you get your physical done? From my family doctor.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? From a local shop that does that, passport photos, etc..

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Uh, what?

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2012.

14) How were you notified? By post mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted July 19 2012

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 1 year Chinese language program

Anyone knows something about possibility to change-transfer from chosen university by CSC, to one that I choose before ?

I am granted with MBA program for 2 years, but univ. is completely random. So, want to know something about transfer please !

Zhejiang Normal University, MBA program for 2 years, in English . Haven't seen anyone talk about that place, and I never heard before. Just found some comment from Brian here, that changing university is not that easy. So, I just want hear if someone has similar experience or some information .

1) What is your native country? Commonwealth of Dominica

2) Where did you apply? The Chinese Embassy in Dominica

3) When did you apply? March/April

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? 1 Yr Elementary Chinese Study and Masters In Business Administration (English Taught)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Fudan University 2. Tongji University 3. Shanghai Jiao Tong University

9) What agency number did you use? 2121 - Embassy of P.R. China in Dominica

10) Where did you get your physical done? Hospital in D/ca.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? From the Ministry of Education of official in D/ca in addition to a sealed transcript from my previous university

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? N/A

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2012.

14) How were you notified? By e-mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted - July 18th 2012

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Tongji University International Masters in Business Administration - 2 year program.

@eshton

It is not so, do not lose heart.

you will be blessed with many more chances.

do pray for me. I am still waiting for the result.

@Pakistani candidates

Please share if someone get any update about the result or contact by IPC. so that everyone can get aware of the result or list shared by IPC.

The Chinese embassy is holding a ceremony next week to congratulate the scholarship winners in my country. Guess who was picked up to give a little speech about how grateful we are all for the scholarship :wall

The things I do for a scholarship...

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone was accepted at Nankai? I got a phone call from the embassy confirming my admission, but I am still waiting my package. Is there a list of winners?

1) What is your native country? Canada

2) Where did you apply? Chinese Embassy in Ottawa

3) When did you apply? November 1st, 2011

4) When was the deadline? Early December I think

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No

6) What program did you apply for? One year of language training and 2-3 years Master's in International Relations

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? Peking University and Tsinghua

9) What agency number did you use? Peking University

10) Where did you get your physical done? In my hometown

11) How did you get your documents notarized? School

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? No

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? Yes, to start September 2012.

14) How were you notified? Phone by the Chinese embassy

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted mid-June 2012

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Nankai University, Zhou Enlai School of Governance...most likely in International Relations

My original post.

Didn't get the scholarship (language study). From the embassy in Washington D.C.:

Dear Chinese Government Scholarship Applicant,

Greetings from the Chinese Embassy!

We just received the result from China today.

Unfortunately, due to limited positons and high competitiveness, you are not approved by the experts panel and the CSC to be enrolled with a full Chinese Government Scholarship for the new fall semester in China.

I hope this message reaches you well and you may continue to find other opportunities studying Chinese in China in the future.

Quite surprised I didn't get it, but now I have the chance to plan for the next year while I hang out here in Xining!

• New Members

Hi everyone, I'm Hieu, from Vietnam. I applied CSC scholarship for language and undergraduate study. However, I still have not received an email from the Embassy at Hanoi as well as checked the final result. It made me quite worry.

Any way, congratulate the scholarship winners!

• Like 1