Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2012

Brian US

My original post:

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? No, the reasons were not stated.

14) How were you notified? I didn't receive anything, my name was simply not on the list.www.aun-sec.org

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Today, 23rd July 2012

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Nothing.

I am a little bit dissapointed. However, I've been accepted into a university in Shanghai so I should be grateful enough.

For those who still waiting for results, good luck. For those who've got the scholarship, congrats to you. For those who didn't get the scholarship, don't be upset and you may try again next year. In many cases, candidates don't get the scholarship not because they're not good enough, but they're just unlucky.

Wish you all the best.

• New Members

1) What is your native country? USA

2) Where did you apply? USA

3) When did you apply? April 20th 2012

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No

6) What program did you apply for? Master's Student

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? Fudan Daxue, Sichuan Daxue, Renmin Daxue

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? New York Chinese Consulate

10) Where did you get your physical done? Uni Hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? My office at my US University happens to have a notary

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? China

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted with a full scholarship and stipend

14) How were you notified? Mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted July 21 2012

16) What school and program were you accepted to? 四川大学, 教育管理和经济

Hello guys . I'm planning to get scholarship in tianjin medical university China. I have graduated in March 2012 . now I want to try for post graduation in march 2013. just want to know the procedure and more specific need to do Chinese language course for 6 months on scholarship from march to till September banch starts and later on I can continue three years masters on scholarship. i.e want to study Chinese from march till September and after that want to start up with post graduation course in september. just want to know is that possible and if so then how. even some alternate ideas or guidance will be more appreciated. thanks.

@tamir302

oww, i see :D in Mongolian it means STRENGHT... it's nice to know

@DadaRosadat

Still waiting my CSC undergraduate scholarship result ., an hour ago called to Chinese embassy to ask , she said any announcement yet , but before the end of July it will be certain :D

Sasha Cesaria Astiadi

Most people here got their package sent, yeah? I think me and others from Indonesia are the only ones who have to pick up their package at the embassy. And the ambassador would like to congratulate us the scholarship recepients in a meeting at the embassy on july 26 too :)

Is there any related how-to topic or post I can read, regarding post-acceptance steps for csc? Including documentation, packages, visa, etc?

@Sasha

don't worry about it. The package should have all information you need for registration. At least mine does from Fudan, they really made an effort in my opinion and everything is clear to me. I also got the package from Renmin and it's just a disgrace...admission notice, scholarship notice and form "application for study in china"... nothing else as to what, where, when etc.

If you dont have this info i recommend you call your uni. There're deadlines for registration e.g. for me its September 3. It should be similar but who knows, maybe earlier...

Sasha Cesaria Astiadi

@bolor

Thankyouuu!!!! I just found it out on july 18 through a phonecall from the embassy. Since I didn't hear from them past the mid-month, I thought I was already rejected so I was shocked when they called me=) and I just haddd to call them again to make sure it was me they were aiming to call, hahahah :P

@diste01

Ah, okay :) I am so worried and curious as well! Since there's nothing I could find about post-acceptance stuff here :P and beside, from what I've read most of students are grad students so I was just worried about having to go throoough this alone :P thank you for your info! I guess I'll just have to get my package first @ the embassy this thursday and call my university after :)

1) What is your native country? Russian Federation

2) Where did you apply? Russian ministry of education and science

3) When did you apply? April i guess

4) When was the deadline? End of April

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? One-year Chinese language courses

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Xiamen NU 2. Sun Yat-Sen NU, Guangzhou 3. Sichuan NU, Chengdu

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? Russian ministry of education and science

10) Where did you get your physical done? Some private clinic in Moscow, charged me 30$ for the whole thing

11) How did you get your documents notarized? In my university's international relations office

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? I don't even

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2012.

14) How were you notified? I had to call the ministry lady for like a week myself

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Today, 24/07/12

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Sichuan NU, Chengdu, One-year Chinese language courses

Sup bro yo I still can not believe it's finally happened, i'm so excited I gonna fidget a hole in my chair. If you got accepted at the same university (and if you feel like it) leave me a message at batman.official@gmail.com, i'd like us to stick together and get to know each other beforehand. Congrats mates!

Man, if you are of those who got rejected, i'm really sorry for you, this whole waiting thing was keeping us all at nerves for so long, and after all these month rejection is really that last nail. Don't give up, try next year, find your ways. Best wishes!

Nothing to be worries about to be honest. It's easy. If there's no info in the package then you call your uni and they tell you A B C D :) good luck!

First you'll just get your visa and bring all papers to China to register over there.

@Imcool

Depends on the school, but the programs generally only start in September. You will probably need to do at least a year of language before starting the masters program in September.