Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2012

Brian US

Hi,

i'm thinking about applying for the schoolorship next year and i have a question that i hope you can help me with. i'm wondering if it's possible to split up the schoolorship between two different universities? I'm intrested in spending the fall semester in Beijing and the spring semester in Guangdong. Do you think it's possible?

@eshton ur welcome bro and yea we have no other option really. my mom called them yesterday and they said it takes 4 working days to process the visa and we r only getting a one time entry. when we get to China we are supposed to do something else at the university to extend that but idk what exactly.

@eshton i dont really see the sense in doing it express caz ur stil gonna get it within a 2 week period due to shipping. its gonna take two days to get there and about two days to get back here. in the scholarship packet it says we are supposed to apply for the residency permit within 30 of arriving in China at the local authority aka police department :/

@KyleR Not really. You have send it with fedex or dhl to them with the return envelope. I'm more concerned about the time frame because they haven't sent mine as yet. Yeah but you can't go in without a rep from your university.

Documents Required for Pakistani Candidates

1. passport

2. deed agreement is attached with the documents, which will be reproduced on stamp paper of Rs. 100/-,

3. copies of documents send by IPC

4. all these document will be submitted to IPC for issuance of NOC.

5. then visa from chines embassy