Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2012

Brian US

Can someone guide Mass Communication Courses and Preferred Universities in China?

When will the application procedure for Peking university be completed?

I have submitted application for CSC scholarship, But have not get any updates about that.

Please Guide

@effeeali

No one really know when the process will be completed. As far as we know, all the results should be available soon. Did you submit the online application also? If you did you can check your status there.

@ amin

my name is on the final list of Chongqing university but as an alternate, and i didn't receive any email; does it indicates that i will be notified for the CSC if any applicants on the candidate list are declined or withdraw his application?

i already get the scholarship at USTC but i feel confused today , i thought we can be nominated only one time in the same year,

For those still waiting for results (whether for Chinese Language or a degree), I went to the Foreign Student's Office at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology yesterday and asked about the results and when they might be announced. They had a pile of papers all over the office. The guy working there didn't even ask me my name and went into one of the piles to show me my application. He then showed me the list of scholarship winners with my name on it. He said they would be sending out the results soon and admission letters would come next month.

Hi all,

I received email from DUFE, congratulating me on my selection under CSC award. They further wrote that though they have selected me and forwarded my application to CSC but my selection is not final as final decision and merit list is approved by CSC.

Does it mean I am still not confirmed?

or I may be allotted another university?

or may not get scholarship at all?

:roll:

@Linda Tn

one candidate can be nominated by several universities. So all universities submit the list of nominees to China Scholarship Council (CSC) for final approval. After that CSC will assess all documents and at last decide just one university for every candidate. So it is impossible that more than one university announce your name in final list. So in your case I think the Chongqing University has done wrong. Especially, in final list “the alternate” doesn’t meaning.

My embassy dropped me a line informing me I am going to Fudan university for a masters in Chinese lit. I didn't fill in any of their paperwork though, but glad I at least have some conformation (though none from them themselves).

Hi! I've applied for the scholarship in Chinese Embassy in Poland. My preferred universities are: 1)Chinese University of Political Science and Law 2)East China Normal University 3)Fudan University. I wrote these 3, as I would like to study for MA degree in European Studies (in English), so I've checked these univer. have got this major. I'm still waiting for the results (my online form remains "currently checking"status. I wrote e-mails for the first 2 univer, but no reply.(and they'll have vacations soon). So i'm just thinking should I write to the CSC directly and ask about it? Waiting is killing me....

I only sent my papers to the embassy in Warsaw. Never registered online. I hope they inform you even when your application is negatively evaluated.

But, of course, I hope to get the scholarship (preferably from Nanjing Shifan Daxue) to have chance to study there for a year (I'm form K-ce, Śląski BTW)