Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2012

Brian US

Krystian, it seems to me there were already some announcements from Nanjing shifan daxue. You can check their website.

By the way, did anyone write to the CSC to ask if you are awarded with the scholarship? (I just wonder if they answer emails, 'cause there're so many applicants who may ask for that).

Hello

Zhejiang University has published the

Announcement of Awardees List of Chinese Government Scholarship. I am not on list....

:(

http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/news/134061271992127421.html

I see that any Latin american people are on list . I dont have any chance because I dont received any e-mail and my status never changed.

heads up people. I called Fudan today to check on the progress. The list will be released on ISO website in early July. Pity we have to wait so long but there's no other way I guess...

I haven't applied for CSC but Shanghai Government Scholarship. The idea is the same - offers the same package.

The person on the phone told me I was admitted to the course and received scholarship type A but also mentioned I need to wait for the final result. What does that mean? If he informs me about the admission today then what difference does it make. Why would it change? Any ideas?

Thanks

@Irvin

Don't despair, my name isn't on that list either, that doesn't mean that we're not getting the scholarship. There's over a thousand universities in China, you and I can't possibly predict what's going to happen until we see the the results on the OAS website