Chinese-Forums

Emailing China

roddy

I find a large percentage of emails that I write to .cn email addresses come back. I've also been told some email accounts in China don't receive mail sent from servers located outside China.

Is there any truth in this, or am I just typing the email addresses wrong?

Roddy

• 1 month later...

I would like to tell a story happened to me...

We had here in Sao Paulo one visitor teacherr from Shanghai that spend 2 years here.

After he went back "home" one month later I wrote him a friendly email and had no answer.

A friend that study in China was going back and asked to meet him and have lunch together.

She wrote from my home, from the same PC.

He answered her, but not me.

He was really close to me helping me all the time (with chinese language questions of course...).

I think that they also select who to answer.

I will not go further in my thinking....

Easy to understand?

Dina

his email address is a hot mail.

Sometimes I think the center of this subject can be explained by the meaning of 中国 ( In The Middle of Itself).

I think China still does not need (?) the world being the navel of itself.

When the person lives in a foreign country is still an outside place and the line in between is very very loose yet...

Am I wrong?

Dina

I find a large percentage of emails that I write to .cn email addresses come back. I've also been told some email accounts in China don't receive mail sent from servers located outside China.

Is there any truth in this' date=' or am I just typing the email addresses wrong?

Roddy[/quote']

e-mail routing in china is so complicated right now, i don't know where to start. so i won't. :P hotmail is your safest bet.

• 2 weeks later...