Chinese-Forums

A Tale of Two Beauties

bhchao

Among today's actresses, few can match the classic looks of these two women, Princess Grace and Audrey Hepburn. Who do you think is the more beautiful of the two?

kelly_g2.jpg

ah01.jpg

The ship that Princess Grace rode during the voyage across the Atlantic to wed Prince Rainier, S.S. Constitution, was once owned by C.Y. Tung. During the 1970's, Mr. Tung treated the two for lunch when the couple visited Hong Kong. Mr. Tung later sold the ship.

Audrey on the other hand was utterly charming in Roman Holiday. She won and deserved the Best Actress Oscar for her film debut. Princess Grace won the next year.

The first picture should show now. There's no right or wrong answer. It's all subjective :D

Did you ever see the movie, "The Audery Hepburn Story" staring (gag) Jennifer Love Hewitt?

I'm afraid no one can come close to being Audrey, definitely not Hewitt.

wenjing, have you seen Charade? I prefer Audrey's personality over Grace's. In terms of looks, it's a close call.

wenjing, you watch Alias? I don't watch TV that much, but that is one of the very few shows I watch.

The only reason I watch that show is because of Jennifer Garner. She kicks butt.

she looks like the dumb girl from Alias

Haha. 8) They do look kind of similar. The only difference is that Princess Grace has an aristocratic, sophisticated look, compared to the dumb girl from Alias.

I don't know why the producers casted her in the show. She was just wasting screen time.

Have you been watching the new season? So far it is better than last year's. The Korean-American actor Rick Yune made a brief appearance on the show. That Argentinian chick is hot.