Chinese-Forums

Worksheet question

Horcsog

Could you recommend a website which allows me to create worksheets with the various chinese characters I put in? I would also like to add the pinyin and the English meaning next to the character somewhere.

Someone mentioned Nciku for this but I just can't seem to find the option to do it there.

So what I would like to do is copy + paste a chinese character into a worksheet, and then it should show the stroke order (you know, character is written down stroke by stroke next to eachother) and the pinyin and the English meanings should be there as well.

I know many websites offer animated character stroke order, but I am just not comfortable learning characters in front of the computer, I would rather like to have those printed out.

Not quite (but thanks for the recommendation :)). It doesn't do stroke order or give you English meanings and pinyin (these are planned for a future version however). As it stands currently, you'd need to add extra row spacing and write these in manually if they were required. Not an ideal solution, however doing this manually might also help for remembering things.

• 2 weeks later...