Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 General Discussion

Brian US

Hi guys.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I'm not sure if I should apply now for a CSC scholarship. I'm graduating in 2014, and I intend to jump to a graduate program immediately after, so I was wondering if I should I apply for the scholarship now, or should I wait until next year?

I'm still torn between China and Europe, so I have lots of time to decide. But if I can apply already, might as well get started, right? :)

Dear Admin .

As i already submitted Chinese Government Scholarship Application in the year of 2012 & send it to P.R China in Home country but nothing Happend as i asked from my friend & i noticed that they asked " Admission Letter Or Admission Notice Of Chinese Universities " Was Written on Documents Check list , So is this important for us to provide Admission letter with application.

@sumair channa

since last year, the chinese embassy in Pakistan only accepts applications that have a letter of nomination from the Ministry of Inter-provincial coordination. WHich I had last year, and I got a scholarship.

You get that letter, when you apply for the cultural exchange scholarship program advertised by the ministry of IPC. Which has already passed for this year.

So to the best of my knowledge your application from last year is lost now.

If you want to apply this year, you should send your application directly to the university you want. Then you might get the scholarship. DON'T send the application to the embassy, they wont process it.

I know Brian US says that the university will send applications to the Embassy which will send it to CSC... But I don't think that's how it works for Pakistan.

By the way what program are you applying to? I might be able to help you find a suitable university.

@ Adil

Thanks for your reply .

Last year as i was applied Directly through my self not through HEC b/c they want GRE Test , So i was just missed that test that's why .

No i don't get that Letter , So that's why i asked that it is really important to get admission in University befor applying for Scholarship .

I am applying for Master Degree in GIS ( Geographical Information System ) OR any other Geology related subject , as am not sure yet which University is Good for study & last year i was choose randomly Universities like PEEKING University , Fudan University & University of Science & Technology . So please suggest me that which University is best for Learning .

• New Members

@Adil

I have a confusion in application submision to Pakistani embassy.

1. I dont have got the agency no. for the |Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to complete the online CSC application.

2. I am not sure if the embassy is nowin process of receiving application or not.

Can yoy help me out about these concerns?

And Do I require that Letter (from Ministry of Inter--Provincial Coordination) u mentioned above to apply for CGSP?

Thank you

@ALI

1. The Agency No.for the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan is 5861.

2. First you will apply through Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordinate but as my knowledge , Hec & I.P.C dindn't advertised such scholarship for pakistani students now , So i suggest you to get admission by yourself then send application packeg to University of your choice .

• Like 1

Hi all!

I’ve been reading through past posts/years and can’t really find any real information on applying if you’re over the age limits, so I’ve decided I’m going to give it a go and apply for a masters starting this coming September.

I’m 42 and will graduate with a BSc (Hons) in May this year (I previously did the first 2 years of my degree over 10 years ago, but finally got back to university in September 2012 to finish off the final year).

However, I was just wandering if anyone from the UK can help with The Foreigner Physical Examination Form, where did you get it done and what did it cost?

I will try and keep any other ‘oldies’ updated about application.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

I just got back from my doctor, she was really confused at how to issue tests for the section that asks about cholera, yellow fever, etc. She couldn't find other doctors that did it.

What exactly do they want (ie; a certain test? or just the doctors okay?) I still need to go back for my x-ray but I hope someone can help out before then.

This is for the foreigner physical evaluation.

@Sumair and Ali

http://e.thenews.com.pk/10-7-2012/pic.asp?picname=14_05.gif

this is the advertisement of Cultural exchange program by Ministry of IPC of Pakistan. People who apply to this scholarship, and are shortlisted for China after the test, are sent a "nomination letter" for applying to CGS. BUt since the deadline and test have long passed. It is not possible to do that now.

The chinese embassy in Pakistan will not process your applications without the "letter".

So its best to apply directly to universities accepting applications under the University Postgraduate study program.

@grawrt , after doctor checked my blood test results ( which includes AIDS , Hepatitis etc. ) , he just wrote on paper "None of these following diseases not found".By the way i have a questionf,i got my chest x-ray results but they gave me results with CD,they said that they couldn't give microfilms as results,so should i put cd with application materials when i will sending my documents ? thanks.

Hello all,

I am graduating from university in the states this semester, and I am looking to do a two year language program on the CSC scholarship. Recently though, I have thought I may like to do a graduate degree as well, but I am still unsure.

My question is: if I complete my two years of language study and decide I would like to stay and pursue a master's degree, would it be possible to apply to extend the CSC scholarship so I could stay and do graduate work? Or should I just apply for the master's CSC program now?

Thanks!

Hey I need some help, It is very important

I have problem with transcript of records, In europe we have grades from 1-6 but since I have to translate it to english should I use grade A-F or A-C ??

please this is very important for me so if you can reply asap i will be very grateful