Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 General Discussion

Brian US

Hello guys, I just got confirmation from HUST for PhD and I have also confirmed them. But I am little worried that whats the benefit of studying in China, is it of worth? ANd can one easily spend his whole month on 2000 Chinese Yuan. Looking forward to hear son from you guys.

@ Brian.

I am Anas, and yesterday I posted something but it is still not shown. Could you please figure it out what happen. Actually I got confirmation email from HUST university and they were asking for confirming. I confirmed them, but right now I am little worried and just want to know about the reputation of CSC scholarship? And whats the probability that I ll be selected for scholarship by CSC after getting confirmation from HUST university?

Regards.

索晓然 - Suo Xiaoran

@ slasherchinese @大家

Hello! I am new at the forum. I am applying to the Brazilian quotas of the scholarship. I saw that some of the fellow forum members can check their application status (e.g. slasherchinese said his application states "application has been submitted".

I've looked all over the CSC and the embassy website and found nothing of application status. How do you guys check it?

Wish the best of luck to all of us :-)

Suo, you're the fourth Brazilian (counting with me) I've met in this forum, there were 32 applicants, 31 were sent to Beijing (One just sent the application form, none of the required documents).

So, we're 31 applicants to 15 scholarships.

My status so far is:

Your currunt status: Application form has been already submitted.

Hello.

i am from pakistan i applied directly to Different universities.my status for huazhong university of sciences and technology and China pharmaceutical university has changed to The application form is currently checking.

@Anasiftikhar i also got email from Huazhong university for confirmation of scholarship..

Can anybody tell me about Living expenses in Wuhan..The scholarship stipend for master degree is 1700RMB so is this amount is enough for living in wuhan while studying in tongji medical college of HUST??

My status online changed on Friday. Friday was the day that my embassy said the package will arrive. So I am guessing that the status change means that they are checking the hard copy.

• Like 2

Hello everyone!!!

I have applied in 3 different universities directly. The status for two of them have been changed to "Currently checking" while for one it is still showing "form is submitted". The university in which my status is not changed have already emailed candidates that they are sending their name for full scholarship nomination to CSC (BTW I did not get the email and confirmed it from university I am not nominated by them). The question is will I be nominated by other two universities in which my status has been changed to "currently checking"???

@Ceem

How do you have 3 separate form statuses online? Did you make 3 separate accounts and submit 3 different applications online?

Or are you getting contacted another way letting you know of your application status..\

Also, which 3 universities did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking?

hey guys!

has anyone heard anything from Zhejiang Normal University or Zhejiang University? I applied there for an MA program and am kinda worried about the silence. ZJNU is one of the sucking school i've ever been to in China, but really want to get back to Zhejiang for personal reasons. well, 你们懂得。 =)

any information would be helpful!

bw

@nepu

we can make more than 1 account using same email address but different user names..and in every application the pritority institueis different. when we apply directly all universities need online form so we have to make different accounts.its allowed and not a problem.

@ Hirra Butt

CSC doesn't allow same person to make multiple acct. If u make different acct using same email..it may hamper the application process...so its better to process according to CSC rule.

Please conform with CSC rule once.

Thanks.