Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 General Discussion

Brian US

索晓然 - Suo Xiaoran

@ OAS-China Scholarship Candidates

The OAS website shows that the technical evaluation has been completed and that only selected candidates will be contacted. Has any of you been contacted by OAS or knows further information about the process? Don't they publish an awardees list in their website?

Thanks and best of luck to all of us!

索晓然 - Suo Xiaoran

@Tomas Tomas

There is no difference. The CSC grants a specific number of scholarship to different countries or organizations. The OAS is the Organization of American States, which apparently has one scholarship for each member country of the organization.

The OAS will only post on their website the names of those who are selected, not the preliminary candidates. Also its not one per member country, there are only 10 scholarships available through the OAS.

Hello!

I need to know something, I hope someone can help me :)

I had an examination in Italy and after this, the chinese embassy contact me to say that I had got the scholarship and that I just need t go in the CSC website to write where I want to study and some more information...

Till now i have got no one information bout this scholarship... You think that is to late?

When will be possible to have some info?

I applyed for a Bchelor program in chongqing university or Sichuan University

The 2013 CSC Scholarship is coming to an end. We have a new topic started for the CSC Scholarship Results - 2013 to discuss scholarship results. Thanks to everyone who participated this year and I hope all the lurkers will join us in the next couple months. If you still have questions about the application process you may post it in the new topic.