Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 Other Applicants

Brian US

This topic is for discussion on the application process for other non-US/EU applicants.

**This year's application process is over, so please join us in the CSC Scholarship Results - 2013 topic for discussion on results.

The general discussion may be found here with supporting information and discussion on last year's results may be found here. American and EU applicants should discuss here.

See main discussion for which agency number to use for the online application.

Deadlines (not updated but based from last year):

Generally should be April 30, 2012

Argentina-March 28, 2013

Australia-December 26, 2012

Canada: Ontario Dec 15, 2012

British Columbia January 31, 2013

Ottawa December 20, 2012

Indonesia-March 2013

Jamaica-February 25, 2013

Malaysia-April 30, 2013

Morocco-March 30, 2013

Pakistan-April 30, 2013

Philippines-April 15, 2013

Poland-March 15, 2013

Russia-March 30, 2013

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • New Members

@Brian I have been reading all the forum I do not know how to thank you about it and how important is your solidarity for helping us, it is amazing even having you been already sponsored by CSC you continue providing help and information.

I am in doubt about my situation, I am from Brazil and I won a Confucius Intitute Scholarship to study in China from February 2013 until July 2013. Nevertheless, I am preparing all the required documents to apply for the CSC for a master program before going to China. Do you think it would be a problem?

I saw that you won a master scholarship and I have read about the study plan. Could you say your tips for doing it? Is it necessary to have a research title containing methodologies and bibliographies? If possible could you send me as an example?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards!

Shouldn't be a problem applying for your masters program.

I didn't write that study plan, and to be honest I'm pretty bad at writing them. I mainly wrote a business letter style talking in general about how much I like China and how great China would be by having me study. Didn't seem to save the letter though.

• Like 1

Hi there!! I'm Bella from Indonesia. I have called the chin embassy in my country, and it is pretty weird that they dont know anything about CSC scholarship. Actually, is there any CSC scholarship for student in Indonesia? Many thanks before..

• 3 weeks later...
Actually, is there any CSC scholarship for student in Indonesia?

Yes, but it can be a hassle to get in touch with anyone there. Several Indonesians applied last year and year before, so try to look through those posts. You can also try contacting Chinese universities directly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hello Brain,

I have been reading your kind words on the same subject since few weeks and atlast it made me to get registered and here I am.

I am from Pakistan and I didn't find out Agency No. on the list you had provided on forum. However, I had also contacted Consulate of China in Pakistan, but they did not respond very well - may be they have hard schedule. All the passed time has made me to request your kind assistance in this regard. Although, I have filled Online Form but haven't submitted yet because of Agency No.

I am looking forward to receive your reply as soon as possible.

Hopefully the Agency No. of Consulate - General / Embassy of P.R. China in Pakistan.

Peace.

Engr. DK.

@engrdk

The Pakistan application process seems pretty complicated. The best advice I can give is to go through last two year's posts. I know it is a lot of information/posts, but there were many applicants from Pakistan that helped each other out to great lengths.

I myself, remain confused by it.

• 3 weeks later...

1.,am tanzanian, is there any other tanzanian who is applying for this scholarship?

2. what if I don't include my sample work coz am applying for five different so as the chance of winning will be high,

3. I don't have any contacts for the person who is in china , can you plz me with this one ? name and contacts and what if I don't mention any ?

4. I have graduated my BA last year and I have my final transcripts for those three years but the university has not yet issued the certificate so should I wait for the certificate to be issued on early march but am afraid I can't meet the deadline or just attaching my transcripts will be fine?