Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 Other Applicants

Brian US

• 3 weeks later...
2. what if I don't include my sample work coz am applying for five different so as the chance of winning will be high,

I suggest you try to complete the application as much as possible.

3. I don't have any contacts for the person who is in china , can you plz me with this one ?

Yes.

4. I have graduated my BA last year and I have my final transcripts for those three years but the university has not yet issued the certificate so should I wait for the certificate to be issued on early march but am afraid I can't meet the deadline or just attaching my transcripts will be fine?

Yes, just attach your latest transcripts.

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

please any one from pkaistan guid me..can i send documents by post..please tell me adress for sending by post all documents to embassy in karachi,islamabd or in china where,,,my agency number was chinese embsssy in pak..also some phone phone number of embassy which is dealing with csc so i can verify if they got my documents..............what is this notarization thing? from where i get notarized...is it just attestation which can be done by any governemnet officer or specfically some one or som department for this ...and how much important is this..i have not got degree yet..just attaching my alstest transcript..degree is due next month from a chinese uni..do i ahve to notarized it also....how?????

• 1 month later...

The 2013 CSC Scholarship is coming to an end. We have a new topic started for the CSC Scholarship Results - 2013 to discuss scholarship results. Thanks to everyone who participated this year and I hope all the lurkers will join us in the next couple months. If you still have questions about the application process you may post it in the new topic.