Chinese-Forums

Where to buy Remembering the Traditional Hanzi

MixedUpCody

Hey all,

I've been lurking the forum for a while, so I finally decided to make an account. Thank you very much for creating this wonderful resource for Chinese learners.

Also, on a completely separate note: does anyone know what's going on with Remembering the Traditional Hanzi: Book 1? On Amazon, it is listed as $900, and it is over 100 on BarnesandNobel.com. It isn't even available on the publishers website. Did they stop making the book? All of the other Remembering books are available, but the only place I found book 1 for traditional that was reasonably priced was amazon.uk. Unfortunately, it would be around 50 dollars to ship it to the US, which is still twice what it should be. Anyone have any ideas?

Cody

It indeed is really odd. Not too long ago, I wanted to recommend the book to a friend but then I couldn't find it at a decent price. Not even a used one on ebay. And just a few months ago I bought it for around $25, including shipping to Europe.

As of now, I think your best bet is Amazon.co.uk.