Chinese-Forums

Struggle 奋斗 with Eng subs?

pwilliams89

Does anyone know if there's a copy of Struggle 奋斗 that has Eng subs? Either online or a torrent file available to download (this would be the best option for me)?

I've done a lot of searching but come up empty handed. I feel like for a Chinese drama as well known as Struggle 奋斗 someone would've made Eng subs for it by now but I'm thinking there might not actually be a subbed version. My Chinese is still limited enough that I can't understand most of what's going on if I don't have Eng subs along with the characters. Let me know, thanks guys.

If it's not on youtube, then it probably does not exist. English subbing is done by a few small groups, and they focus mostly on Taiwanese idol-dramas for consumption by teenage sinophiles abroad. 奋斗 was made for today's youth in China and has limited appeal outside of China.

What you could do is look for some other series (which have English subtitles) and once your level improves try 奋斗 again. We have a thread on here with lots of vocabulary, summaries and discussions, all of which should be helpful.